DX » Community » Reviews » Hyundai Professional Stereo Operator Headset with Microphone (2.4M Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr15540 on 08/29/2010

I'm using this headset instead of my headphones because it's sturdy, lightweight and very comfortable to use. The sound quality is above than I expected, making this headset a nice way for music listening, with a good bass response. The volume control is smooth and noiseless, with no interferences or glitches. The headset mic is very sensitive and has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelsvieira on 05/22/2010

Has volume control (on the wire). Sound quality is ok, and contacts work fine (no static). Microphone's positioning can be adjusted. Seems durable. By far the worst thing is the design of the head piece. Even though it's adjustable, it is always too tight, and hurts if used for long. (My wife felt the same, and she's smaller than I am.) Although mic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakeMan on 11/11/2009

I have been extremely satisfied to this product. The sound quality is very good taking into consideration product price. Low, middle and high sounds repeat elegantly. The product is made from the good quality materials. The microphone isn't able regulate sidelong. But to me that is no bother at all. Difficult invents bad half from the good product :... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylolo06 on 09/09/2009

Realy a good sound and very clear (voice and speakers) just to plug it and it works good. nothing to install no software plug and play that's all.Bass are OK but sound not very load witch is good just good level for this headset. Very cheap for this quality good finish a little bit long for delivary but i'm not complaining i leave in switzerland Nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWorfsPonytail on 08/19/2009

build quality is pretty solid especially considering the price, volume gets louder than needed, microphone sensitivity is not bad. appears to be a genuine hyundai product. a little stiff, will require some flexing before they become wearable. not very comfortable. if you have a small head you might want to look elsewhere, i have a large head and i have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIceEyes on 05/12/2009

This headset has a good build quality, the cable is nice and long, the plugs and mic are sturdy. Sound quality is OK, and volume levels are good. In line volume control works with no noise/static as you adjust it. None After looking through local stores and seeing many products over twice this price I decided to try this product and have been very impressed.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections