DX » Community » Reviews » DK-21 Eye Cup for Nikon D80 / D200 / D90 / D7000 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPC32 on 08/28/2014

The product meets the specifications. it's perfect to replace the eyepiece of nikon d7000 cons: nothing Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byroycin on 05/09/2014

I use my D7000 4 times a week and the stock eyecup that came with it tore apart in less than 2 years. This product is built well and infact works better than what Nikon supplies. I've used it for a year and it's still shows no signs of wear and tear. No Cons. Would've been great if the cup was a little larger (like the stock one) I suggest you buy a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjolandaonline on 06/27/2013

Deze oogschelp als reserve onderdeel besteld. Voor deze prijs is deze hier nergens te koop. Nog geen nadelen ontdekt, ligt nog in de kast als voorraad. Voor het eerst wat dingen bij dx.com bestelt. Moet zeggen dat het me erg mee gevallen is. Alles individueel verpakt/verstuurd. De bescherming is prima. Voor het eerst wat dingen bij dx.com bestelt. Moet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzalogr on 09/29/2012

Very good material, the rubber is the same as the original one made by Nikon. The item is very well packed in a bag. I would never consider buying the original one having this for the extremely low cost offered by DealExtreme.com! Perfect construction. Good quality. Usability. Seems to be durable. Nothing to add. This is one of the best items I received ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykippostar on 09/17/2012

Looks, feels, attaches and stays on just as well as the original None that i can think of. I lost the original eyecup thingo while hiking around Italy with the camera around my neck. Bought this and I have absolutely NO idea why anyone would fork over the 25-odd $ Nikon asks for an original replacement. If you need a new eye piece, or heck, just want ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections