DX » Community » Reviews » PodCast/Audio Production Semi-Pro Microphone with Tripod (Stereo 3.5mm Jack / 2.5M Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaniel082 on 12/24/2013

-The sound quality is really good for its price -Build quality is pretty good too - solid plastic -Cable is a nice length and quality -Comes with useful stand -Has an on/off switch -Can be taken apart if needed -White colour makes it visually pleasing Stand is very light and can get knocked over easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 04/16/2013

-evident of true stereo recording -build quality is really decent for the amount that you pay for it -the capability is great for the amount that you pay for it. -it actually works better than the mic on my DSLR -the noise cancelling works wonderfully -the cable is super long! -the stand may be light,... Read more

Mic in the box Size Comparison

1 0 0

• posted byLoudNoiseLives on 04/14/2013

This microphone is pretty easy to set up and works wonders. I like to record videos and record my music so I wanted something relatively cheap to try out. The quality is pretty awesome and works well with my Nikon 5100. The microphone cord is also pretty long so you can move the microphone far enough ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPixrNuggets on 03/19/2013

Great performance for the price. Better than expected frequency response. Great for general purpose use. It has a mute switch so the microphone can stay plugged in when not in use. The microphone is a bright white color so it attracts attention if used in videos. The microphone comes with a stand that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFPSNORWAYS on 02/10/2013

This is a very cheap microphone. Compared the other microphones on the market that cost around 100-200 dollars this is a good microphone to buy. The quality of the microphone is great! It has no buzzing at all. The sound is crisp and clear and it sounds amazing. Its also very small which means you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTjonndal on 08/08/2012

this is a perfect microphone is has perfect quality, this is what u want to use ur money on. if u need a microphone for a cheap price, then buy this one! the microphone is light weighted! the tripod is light weighted too, so u knocks it easy over sadly. But i havent destroyd it yet and used it almost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byritmanis on 07/21/2011

+ Great sound quality, records well + Great for podcasts or recording + Good quality + Great price + Perfect for Skype or MSN + Compact and easy to use + Strong, perfectly built wire - Poor tripod build quality I am really happy about the purchase, the mic is just what I was looking for. It's going to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweeds8809 on 12/07/2010

This is a light-weighted mic. The cost at Deal Extreme is reasonable, but could be even cheaper. The sound quality is quite reasonable, for home use pod cast or recording purposes. Waiting time for this mic takes too long. (6weeks from the time of order placed.) The Tripod stand is too light, and may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaenwen on 08/06/2010

It's a really cool mic for voice recording. It is highly sensitive, produces no noise while recording. You do not need any pre-amplifier to record your voice using this mic. It's easily connectible to any normal sound card with a usual jack. Suits for home recording, pod-casting. It has a stylish white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilhermewalrus on 07/23/2010

Good build quality, very acceptable performance for a mic this price. Nice size and cable lenght. It's good to have a ON/OFF switch. Very sensitive and responsive. I've been using it for almost a month and everything's just fine! No cons! I'm an amateur musician and I've been looking for a nice microphone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections