DX » Community » Reviews » 40mm Diamond Cutting / Grinding Wheel Disc Plate (10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArismar on 02/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good tool for light work, produces perfect cuts and mostly does not vibrate when applying the cutting action. Moderate wear. Reasonable price. Cons:For the purpose for which is intended those disks, nothing against. OtherThoughts:These cut-off wheels could have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHydronPrime on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comes in a pretty case with compartment for each grinding disc for easy storage. Perfect size for microminiature modelling and small scale projects. Spindle fits with Dremel Moto-tool. I have tried on woods and plastics and the diamond wheel makes fast and cle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerialChiller on 11/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They cut through glass like butter. No vibrations, which means the hole is really in the middle of the disk and there is no imbalance. Cons:The packaging is a bit unusual. I thought there would be a little pouch for each disk with an opening where you can take them out... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoninoooh on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheapest option works like promised and as I expected comes with spare parts (should have it yet if have a dremel) so its good have replacements Comes in a nice package Cons:No cons come to my mind OtherThoughts:No other thougts come my mind Bottomline:cheap o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceveros on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:hard good quality, good cut, and the durability of each disk and longstanding, however it is necessary to have a certain ability to manusealo safely, because it contains exactly 10 disk and enough to do several works from that used appropriately. Cons:not have anything... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywanokin on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cuts granite ( or gneiss, im not minerologist ), concrete or brick like butter. ?uts glass (but be careful with glass). Cuts wood without smoke and odor. Cons:One of the spindles was a little crooked. When cutting was a strong vibration. But other spindle is OK.... Read more

Some cuts on a granite rock performed by this disc
    0 2
  • posted bybycalleia on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Material of good quality, comes with all packaging material separated, who has a mini grinding or drimel have to have this kit that is complete and the price is excellent. I will buy other products but this will always be on my shopping list. Cons:Nothing agai... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections