DX » Community » Reviews » 40mm Diamond Cutting / Grinding Wheel Disc Plate (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArismar on 02/20/2014

Good tool for light work, produces perfect cuts and mostly does not vibrate when applying the cutting action. Moderate wear. Reasonable price. For the purpose for which is intended those disks, nothing against. These cut-off wheels could have their thicker thicknesses to ensure greater operator safety ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHydronPrime on 01/27/2014

Comes in a pretty case with compartment for each grinding disc for easy storage. Perfect size for microminiature modelling and small scale projects. Spindle fits with Dremel Moto-tool. I have tried on woods and plastics and the diamond wheel makes fast and clean cuts. Looks fairly good quality for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySerialChiller on 11/22/2013

They cut through glass like butter. No vibrations, which means the hole is really in the middle of the disk and there is no imbalance. The packaging is a bit unusual. I thought there would be a little pouch for each disk with an opening where you can take them out and also put them back. But they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoninoooh on 11/11/2013

cheapest option works like promised and as I expected comes with spare parts (should have it yet if have a dremel) so its good have replacements Comes in a nice package No cons come to my mind No other thougts come my mind cheap option,works fine,and seems well built so good choice Read more

0 0 0

• posted byceveros on 05/29/2013

hard good quality, good cut, and the durability of each disk and longstanding, however it is necessary to have a certain ability to manusealo safely, because it contains exactly 10 disk and enough to do several works from that used appropriately. not have anything bad to talk about the product for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywanokin on 04/27/2013

Cuts granite ( or gneiss, im not minerologist ), concrete or brick like butter. ?uts glass (but be careful with glass). Cuts wood without smoke and odor. One of the spindles was a little crooked. When cutting was a strong vibration. But other spindle is OK. Or you can use your own spindle holder. Do ... Read more

Some cuts on a granite rock performed by this disc

2 0 0

• posted bybycalleia on 08/01/2012

Material of good quality, comes with all packaging material separated, who has a mini grinding or drimel have to have this kit that is complete and the price is excellent. I will buy other products but this will always be on my shopping list. Nothing against the product, the price is good for the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections