DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable and Undestructable USB Flexible Keyboard (109-Key)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeffrey0 on 05/20/2010

- USB, works everywhere, no drivers required - Decently long cable - Doesn't make annoying clicking sounds - Takes a while to get used to typing on this - Listed PS/2 adapter is missing - Smells a bit at first - Couple of keys need to be pressed really hard to work - Has power/standby buttons where printscreen would normally be, easy to press by accident ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColenzo on 05/11/2010

Only the cheap price because everything about this keyboard is crap... Received it, package was wrecked from botton to top Wires were pulled out of the keyboard on the top right At the beginning only 5-6 keys were working, folded it and put it back inside the package after another try...it was just not working anymore Built quality is really F-ING poor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh2player116 on 04/14/2009

+its usb +Its EXTREMELY flexible +mine came in white +Great price,my local area was selling for 19.99 +has alot of keys and not just letters! -might be a little to flexible for some people -comes in a random color,i liked mine but maybe you wont -The keys could be hard to click sometimes seeing as its flexible. Its a decent keyboard especially if your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduittenb on 02/19/2009

Size: it's small when you store it Why: place it in a box near your servers or somewhere else. Just pick it up when you have to use it. Very conventient Build quality seems to be fine When tying large documents this keyboard is not the way to go. Also when you have to type really fast I would use a different keyboard. The color (mine was purple ;-) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGhlargh on 08/03/2008

Takes up a small area when stored. Uses standard USB keyboard drivers. Waterproof. The keys are sometimes not very responsive when typing fast. Needs a smooth surface to work. Does not come with the PS/2 adapter that is listed on the packaging. I bought this to use for my server, it is placed so that a keyboard cannot be permanently attached. Great ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections