Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVanAustee on 10/28/2013

Same as product description. The pen works really well and the cleaning tip doesn't leave any mark. The brush loses few bristles on the first uses, but seems soft and cleans well, though. Same thing for the cleaning tip, I would suggest to use it on a spare screen the first time as it seems to be over-wet. I already had bought one of these in a photography ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

Compact cleaning tool, easily fits in a pocket or your camera bag! It works! It's cheap! The brush bristles tend to come out one by one. The cleaning power of the lenspen won't last forever but it's cheap enough that you can buy a few of them as backup. The cleaning tip is a bit too large to clean the viewfinder of my camera. Just make sure you only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byracshampoo on 06/11/2013

Very good product for cleaning the lenses of cameras and sensors. Does what it promises very efficiently. Lightweight and easy to carry. The size of a pen. Fits in any pocket. Produto muito bom para fazer a limpeza das lentes e sensores de câmeras fotográficas. Faz o que promete de forma muito eficiente. Leve e fácil de carregar. Do tamanho ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagniko on 03/20/2013

Does the work it has to. Best price met. In Ukraine it's much more expensive. Great economy. Good and reliable construction. I use the clip to hang on my T-shirt - very convenient to fast usage. Has proper size to keep it in the bag pocket, takes a little space. no cons! Very easy to use - first the brush is used to remove dust, sand and other fractures,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrjak83 on 03/04/2013

Really good lens cleaning pen. I didn´t really know what to expect and this pen is the first one I own but it does the job really well, without scratching the sensitivt lens-surface. I tried it cleaning a rifle scope and it worked flawlessly. I don´t have anything to compare with but I would don´t think one would need a more advanced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbaddon1986 on 01/25/2013

It consists of two parts: one to clean fingerprints and another to remove impurities such as dust, sand, hair, etc. Each part has a plug to prevent hair breakage or bending. You can also hang it, you do not put it in a small pocket and hidden. If you go to the beach you can carry in your shirt pocket, fits on belt or backpack strap. I see no negatives,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOehoeboeroe on 09/30/2012

Very nivce tool to clean you lens or filter. On the one side a brush to remove dust/snad or whatever, and on the other side a soft fabric tip to clean smudges and fingerprints. The tip side is covered with a cap, the brush side is 'pushed out'with the red lever. No complaints sofar, just don't loose the cap ;-) of course cheaper is always nice, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections