DX » Community » Reviews » Delux M618XU Wired 1600DPI USB Vertical Optical Mouse - Black (160cm)
Customer’s impression:
Useful nice Quality Awesome Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDoronL654 on 10/07/2017

Impression:nice;

the product is rather small so it fits small hands. when I wrap my palm arround it, the fingers reach beyond the mouse, in the air.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byseanos on 09/21/2017

Impression:JUST BUY IT;

Pros: overall good quality, comfortable (for my non-large hands anyway), accurate, good price Cons: mousewheel action is a little too rough (no worse than many other mice though), the slip pads on the bottom have already started deteriorating (less than a week) and might be the Achilles’ heel. I... Read more

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLemau on 07/31/2017

Impression:Quality,Ergonomic;

Pros: Good entry vert mouse for people wanting to try, plug-and-play, detachable wrist rest Cons: Not 100% vert - although this might be considered a pro to some.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRixter223 on 06/24/2017

Impression:Useful,nice;

There are not enough vertical mouses to choose from, people should use them more often to avoid RSI! This one is cheap and works good, good quality for the price. Nice long cable. Only con is if you keep your hand on it for a long time it gets a lil sweaty.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10915968 on 06/13/2017

Impression:Useful,Comfortable,Interesting;

The mouse is very comfortable and has helped me with my aching wrist, I can't go without it now! It took me a while to adapt and to use it with precision but I am even able to play FPS games with it now. The only minor gripe I have with it is that it does not save the DPI I selected, it has 3 DPI... Read more

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBytEfLUSh on 02/19/2017

Impression:Awesome;

Pros: Exactly what I expected it to be; if you find usual mice uncomfortable, this is what you need; getting used to it takes about half an hour at most Cons: None really, you get what you pay for Overall: You *must* position the mouse around 10-15cm above your lap, and you *really* need a mouse... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjanrintje on 02/09/2017

Impression:Quality,Ergonomic,precise;

Pros: This mouse arrived in a nice box with all the accessories and a Chinese only mini-manual. This latter is not needed, as it's really plug-and-play! The more anatomical design provides a better ergonomic grip, helping me reduce RSI-like wrist pains. I does take a bit of getting used to, but I... Read more

Quality ergonomic design, reducing wrist pains Quality ergonomic design, reducing wrist pains Quality ergonomic design, reducing wrist pains

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10876671 on 01/31/2017

Impression:mükemmel;

It is undoubtedly useful in ergonomic and anatomical use. Definitely a product I would recommend. After using standard mause, you will need some time to get used to it. It is also worth mentioning in easy installation.. **Dollar exchange rate increases the price :))

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byisieo on 01/08/2017

Impression:nice;

Pros: - Comfortable - able to use the mouse longer Cons: - Plastic join doesn't seem to fit correctly Overall Great mouse, perfect for home use or at work

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBrunoG10 on 12/23/2016

Impression:nice,Overall, a great product;

This is a great product. At first, it is uncomfortable to use due to a lifetime use of horizontal mouses. After a couple of days, the user will become familiar with the change and it becomes clear that it offers a more natural posture for the hand. It has a nice grip and the buttons are ok. The 3... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere