DX » Community » Reviews » Delux M618 Wired 1600DPI USB Vertical Optical Mouse - Black (160cm)
Customer’s impression:
nice Awesome Perfecto Great!!! Very good mouse
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHalkandiri on 08/10/2016

Este ratón es muy cómodo una vez te acostumbras. Es verdad que es raro al principio, y que cuesta un poco acostumbrarse, pero una vez te haces a él, los ratones normales te parecen incómodos y no quieres otra cosa.

Impression:Awesome,Perfecto;

0 0 1

• posted byjvjvjvjvj on 07/04/2016

pros: + nice build quality + reduced stress for the hand + 5 buttons + 3 dpi modes cons: - mouse wheel can be better - the outside rubber on the wheel disconnects from the plastic inside of the wheel - which means often when you try to scroll you will only roll the outside rubber - which can be... Read more

Recommended Recommended

Impression:nice;

0 0 1

• posted byBootfailure on 02/27/2016

It took two hours to get used to the mouse, after two hours you will never want to use a normal mouse again. I'm bringing this one to work as well, for me no more normal mouse. Pros: No batteries, High quality, Nice price. Although the Wowpen wireless vertical mouse that I also bought is great. I... Read more

Impression:Awesome,nice,Great!!!;

0 0 1

• posted byBootfailure on 02/24/2016

It's a bit getting used to, but when your used to it you won't want to use a normal mouse again. The different position of holding the mouse does keep your wrist in resting position. Pro's: solid material. Comfortable grip. Cons: can't really think of any. If your wrist hurts when you work with I... Read more

Impression:Awesome,nice,Great!!!;

0 0 1

• posted bysalvinho on 11/28/2015

Pros: Exactly what I expected. Good construction, works perfect. Cons: Two buttons by the sometimes are pressed accidentaly.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 1

• posted by9730220 on 11/12/2015

pros: When I tried it first time I squeezed it very tight.At first it was strange for me to handle this,but then after several days of using it,it became like ordinary mouse and it feels more natural to handle with.From the designers point of view form follows the function,particularly I like top... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Very good mouse,Great!!!;

0 0 1

• posted by9522419 on 11/09/2015

Pros: Easy to setup. No need to install anything. Useful additional buttons compared to normal mouse. Cons: Need some time to get used to new kind of mouse.

Impression:Easy to setup;

0 0 0

• posted byjwziz on 09/14/2015

Great quality. I've come using from one and a half year. Pros: ergonomic, confortable Cons: nothing at all Note: Is more confortable use it without the base with it brings. Take care when you use the dpi switch, it's really change the mouse's responsive. Enjoy it :)

Forgot hand's pain for mouse's use Forgot hand's pain for mouse's use

Impression:nice,Very good mouse,Great!!!;

0 0 0

• posted bypcqopatHLT on 08/03/2015

Ürün çok kullanışlı, alışmanız biraz zaman alıyor. Bu süre zarfında eski mousenızla beraber kullanırsanz ilk zamanlar baya rahat edersiniz.

Impression:nice,Very good mouse;

0 0 0

• posted by9540939 on 07/31/2015

The mouse works the second you plug it in! It's my first vertical mouse and to be honest I had no expectations whatsoever. However, the mouse works great, handles easily and feels sturdy enough for everyday use. It is weird though to use it and I will need some time to adjust, but I'm really with... Read more

Impression:Very good mouse;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere