DX » Community » Reviews » Delux M618LU Wired 2400DPI USB Vertical Optical Mouse - Black (160cm)
Customer’s impression:
nice Very good mouse better than most vertical mice out there Ok to use for a change - but no drivers Un raton muy cómodo.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bya1tim on 06/24/2015

Pros: good grip, vertical orientation gives you hand a rest from using normal mouse. Cons: Does not come with drivers, the download location on packaging has no drivers, searching finds no drivers. The extra buttons and DPI adjustment are not operational without drivers, that is a pity.

Impression:nice,Ok to use for a change - but no drivers;

0 0 0

• posted byxamo27 on 05/19/2015

muy buen raton que la unica contra que tiene es que es un poco grande comparado con los demas pero a la hora de la muñeca no tiene comparacion con los otros es mas estable y se acostumbra rapido a el y a tardado 12 dias en llegar

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypeesepe on 04/30/2015

Pros: efectivamente la muñeca y el brazo ejercen un movimiento y posición mas natural. Cons: No tiene. Cuesta un poco aostumbrarse, pero al final hasta lo uso para trabajos CAD.

Impression:better than most vertical mice out there;

0 0 0

• posted by9236916 on 04/29/2015

I bought another vertical/ergonomic mouse from dx. It was ok. But it's very good. I suggest this mouse.

0 0 0

• posted byclebergsantos on 04/28/2015

Excellent mouse, i am to use in my job and this mouse is perfect for me. Very nice. Congratulations to vendor.

Impression:Very good mouse;

0 0 0

• posted byRoletna on 03/10/2015

Pros: The mouse is great, the hand doesnt get tired, feels comfortable, controls work great. Cons: its not really a con, but it takes some time to get used to it. If you play shooting games, you will need some time to get used to this, its hard to aim with it because your wrist doesnt move here,... Read more

Impression:nice,Very good mouse;

0 0 0

• posted byRamaelK on 03/09/2015

É um ótimo mouse e muito confortável. Pode ser um pouco estranho no começo, mas é bem rápido de se acostumar a usar.

Impression:nice,Very good mouse,better than most vertical mice out there;

0 0 0

• posted byBlueGreenWorld on 02/06/2015

nice product.... products made from high quality materials. Not bad but not much use in the mouse... but good

Nice Product... Nice Product...

Impression:nice,Very good mouse,better than most vertical mice out there;

0 0 0

• posted byveikk0 on 01/29/2015

I bought this mouse because the selection of ergonomic mice in my local retailers' websites was very limited and the ones available were ridiculously overpriced (started at €50+, €100+ for a good one). This one easily trumps all of them in both price and features. The forward and back buttons are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaniekinteria on 01/27/2015

I'm using this thing since nearly two years and it is perfect I have to say - my wrist is not aching anymore! Of course you have to behave to use that - beginnings are hard but last with that one week and you will not go back to standard mouse. CONS: you have to learn your arm movements to get... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: