Does the job, my wrist feels better using this mouse. A little small for my hand. When a put my palm to the rubber, my fingertip isn't near the button. I'm learning to press the mouse buttons with my Proximal and Intermediate Phalanges (had to look up those names, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanges_of_the_hand). I've also had some trouble with ... Read more
- materials are good enough (better than those in mouse Evoluent for example, except for the buttons which look more fragile)
- excellent grip - hand and wrist are not as vertical as it could be (compared to the mouse Evoluent for example) - no manual (doesn’t seem necessary)
- no drivers (doesn’t seem necessary)
- the box and the note are written ... Read more
Very nice mouse, really comfortable to use. Mouse fits nicely in my hand and my arms feel much better after a days work. Good build quality and good materials. Also like the DPI button. None really. The extra pad (pointing towards your arm) can be disconnected. This make sure that if you have big hands you can still hold the mouse nicely. Perfect mouse ... Read more
This vertical mouse is easy for controlling and useful for hand/arm comfort. DPI button is working fine. This can be one of the best mouse in price/performance category.Your hand fits on it perfectly. I couldn't find any cons. up to now. Thanks to DX for their fast shipment. Since i have met the computer, i always used standart mouse shape. It will ... Read more
This mouse is great if you are looking for to switch from the traditional ones. It relieves the pain in the joint and creates more physiological position for the arm. It has many additional buttons. The cable could be a little bit longer.
It is not very accurate for games etc. It may require some time to get used to it This is a great vertical mouse ... Read more
Très bonne construction, aucun soucis de fiabilité ou de fragilité après 6 mois d'utilisation intensive (je bosse minimum 10h par jour avec). Avec mon ancienne souris (une logitech), j'avais régulièrement la main engourdie et les tendons qui se contractaient tous seul, mais tout ceci est de l'histoire ancienne. Peut-... Read more
- Great design.
- Extremely comfortable to use.
- Excellent grip.
- Lots of buttons.
- DPI switch button. - It says 2400dpi in this page but actually it's 1600dpi :( - You won't want to use conventional mouses ever again. - Although it's much more comfortable to use than a regular mouse, you should use it in a propper height. If your table is too high,... Read more
Easily installed. Works well, fits in my hand. Need to get used with another way how to use mouse :-) Luxury design.
Back/forward button for use in several SW is usefull. Packaged well, no scratch, no damage
Good quality build, responsive buttons. The bottom plate can be separated for better grasp, which I did. Looks (and I hope :-) that it'll last ... Read more
The grip is great, and the shape is very comfortable, you can spend hours working without feeling pain or discomfort. It has additional buttons for web navigation (fordward and back) and control of the sensitivity (DPI) with three modes wich is useful when you are working with software like photoshop when you need precision and then changing to explorer ... Read more
- Build quality is good. Does not feel cheap
- Good mouse grip
- Hand rest
- DPI button to change between 3 DPI modes
- Pictures totally accurates, no surprises
- Easy to adapt to the mouse position - I don't think it is possible to change button actions
- will probably not fit big hands, especially for the wheel Design and will make its ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.