DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor 11-in-1 Emergency First Aid Kit Bag - Red
Customer’s impression:
Bueno Worth buying Used product at low price!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystabalot on 07/15/2015

i got one of these sometime ago and ordered a bunch more afterwards here are my thoughts: pros: - good price - small & lightweight - every item is individually wrapped to ensure sterility. - there is plenty of room in there to add more stuff such as pills. cons: - the tiny scissors are flimsy and... Read more

Impression:Worth buying;

0 0 0

• posted byalfa4 on 07/04/2015

Although some pieces inside the bag are not high quality, it is something you should be carrying when you go places without first aid service nearby. I do outdoor sports, run, cycle etc. I always keep this in my backpack. Add an aluminium emergency blanket and you're fit for outdoor.

Impression:Worth buying;

0 0 0

• posted byMaticande on 03/13/2015

Ligero, pequeño, tiene todo lo q se puede necesitar en una pequeña salida....muy recomendable.

0 0 0

• posted byHernanRod on 09/29/2014

The product came with some need articles of and standard emergency first aid kit. the bag is useful to transport all need product to camping or city travel.

Impression:Used product at low price!!;

0 0 0

• posted byKazing on 08/03/2013

Everything is wrapped, items seems to be good quality. This bag has the essential items, it has an ideal color and size. It's very compact and there's still room in the bag if you want to had your own medication for example. - the tweezer is very cheap and don't seems reliable - no pouch in it, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuttenjr on 04/11/2013

Everything came as stated in the description,11 pieces of medical equipment,everything well wrapped,unopened and exactly as pictured. Good quality of materials and serious medical equipment. Great price and compact size,around 15-17 cm wide,10 up down. Can think of any right now,ill have to give... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere