DX » Community » Reviews » ICOO D50 7.0" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/G-Sensor / Camera / Wi-Fi / External 3G - White
  • 5 star 16 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhexterkr on 03/30/2014

Google Play compatible, light weight Slow, Sluggish, Freezes, prone to crashing, force close on apps, had to restart many times Touch screen not very sensitive... sometimes it seemed like a chisel and hammer would have been better than using your finger to tap screen. Not worth the money purchasing, power supply cord cheaply made and broke with not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashish2005 on 05/17/2013

I have to say that this is a great tablet for the price. This budget tablet offers all the features of having an android tablet in a low-fi version. The battery life is great as well and it runs more than 4 hours on battery. Charging goes from 10% to 99% in 2 hours. This tablet or at least the one which I received acts a little weird when I connect ... Read more

This is my tablet ICOO D50 Android Tablet Video Review
    1 0
  • posted byRishua on 04/30/2013

Very good response to touch, excellent performance, very good presentation. Ease of use. Allows use on a network, connected to a PC, plus Wi-Fi. Very good Wi-Fi reception. Long duration battery. It comes preloaded with the Android operating system and basic applications. Small storage capacity. Expandable with SD Microcards. Only a front camera. (Some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystas1345 on 04/19/2013

Very much like the tablet. It perfectly perfect balance price and quality. I live in Russia, so we have a tablet with the same parameters costs 3 times more. I am very pleased with the purchase. The battery holds a charge well. To view the video of his lack of up to 4.5 hours. Games for about 2 hours. If you decide to purchase a tablet with features ... Read more

ICOO D50 7,0
    0 0
  • posted byDiarto on 04/05/2013

The tablet looks really nice and is a decent size and shape. It runs Android good. As an Apple-person I must add I wasn't expecting that much of Android, but this cheap tablet managed to convince me that it's a great OS. The screen is cheap. A minuscule disturbance in the angle of sight makes the brightness change, a LOT! This is really annoying if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroacsp on 04/01/2013

Very Cheap Tablet, Running the latest android is a very good ! Some times you press the touch screen and it doesnt respond. Froze up alot and battery life was good! Wanting to upgrade the tablet you need to use the ICOO website. The speaker is not very good, The sound gets a bit distorted (with echo)! Dont support Instagram Apps which is not a major ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRishua on 03/25/2013

Muy linda presentación. Elegante y delgada. Fácilmente portable. Excelente respuesta al tacto. Rápido encendido y proceso. Se conecta fácilmente en Wi-Fi. No veo contras por ahora. Podría ser deseable un conector USB normal. Hasta el momento no tengo más observaciones (recién la recibí hoy). Es un producto muy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdfritz on 03/23/2013

the tablet looks very nice with almost everything that a young user needs (I bought the tablet for my daughter 8 years old). The processor is fast enough for most of the apps. There is only a frontal camera, so you can only take pictures of yourself. The rear camera really would be a pro. The delivering time was about 2 months due to the customs clearance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrasyars on 03/18/2013

After install the missing programs end up with a good tablet on which you can watch videos, read books, files, pdf, djvu. I did not remove the protective film, which was plastered screen and yet the touch control is quite responsive. Wi-Fi in the apartment catches well. On my tablet below the middle between the body and the screen has a small target.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmonodeoz on 02/20/2013

La tablet es muy buena, la relacion calidad-precio es optima. El multitouch es real y rapido, la bateria dura un tiempo considerable. La camara es solo VGA, podria ser mejor. Al principio me dio miedo al comprar una tablet que parecia buena a un precio bajo, era mi primera compra en Dx y no tenia idea como iba a ser el procedimiento, pero por suerte ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections