DX » Community » Reviews » ICOO D50 7.0" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/G-Sensor / Camera / Wi-Fi / External 3G - White
Customer’s impression:
exelente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byashish2005 on 05/17/2013

I have to say that this is a great tablet for the price. This budget tablet offers all the features of having an android tablet in a low-fi version. The battery life is great as well and it runs more than 4 hours on battery. Charging goes from 10% to 99% in 2 hours. This tablet or at least the I... Read more

This is my tablet ICOO D50 Android Tablet Video Review

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDiarto on 04/05/2013

The tablet looks really nice and is a decent size and shape. It runs Android good. As an Apple-person I must add I wasn't expecting that much of Android, but this cheap tablet managed to convince me that it's a great OS. The screen is cheap. A minuscule disturbance in the angle of sight makes the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEdfritz on 03/23/2013

the tablet looks very nice with almost everything that a young user needs (I bought the tablet for my daughter 8 years old). The processor is fast enough for most of the apps. There is only a frontal camera, so you can only take pictures of yourself. The rear camera really would be a pro. The was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byamujunen on 11/29/2012

Cute looks, lightweight, modern/recent Android 4.0.4 (kernel 3.0.8 dated 2012-08-09); lots of languages (incl. Finnish). Relatively speedy and quite large 8GB flash for own data files and apps. The display, albeit crisp, has quite low brightness even at its maximum. Also the backlight flickers a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTrimbonz on 11/12/2012

The interface feels smooth and responsive. Charges with USB or included power pack. USB charging is slow so power pack is highly recommended! USB OTG works well. Hub, flash drive, mouse and keyboard all no problems. Multi-touch works - pinch zoom, rotate, etc. Good, strong wireless. Picture is be... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byamujunen on 10/23/2012

Small, light, surprisingly good battery life (when compared to other sub-$100 Android tablets); latest Android 4.0.4 with kernel 3.0.8+; Play Store supported; Flash preloaded (might be an outdated version, not integrated with Play, though might be wise Adobe dropping Android Flash support...); HD... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byspectral on 09/30/2012

Great tablet for reasonable price. love the looks and functionality, good sound quality long charging time, battery time is shorter than expected. It said that there is a possibility to use Lithuanian language as a system language but sadly it was not an option! Good item for good price. Using it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJeffounet on 09/08/2012

Good overall quality of the materials Looks fine and works well Can read many kinds of videos Many apps in the store Internet is good Sound with headspeaker is good Sound with the back speaker is not so good but what would you expect ! Screen backlight not so bright for a use in sunny daylight. a... Read more

What's Inside Charger & USB Cable DX app was already installed ;) good job DX ! Side Connector: Charger, mini USB, µSD & What's Inside Tablet & Headphone

5 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere