DX » Community » Reviews » ICOO D50 7.0" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/G-Sensor / Camera / Wi-Fi / External 3G - White
Customer’s impression:
exelente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasezequiel on 11/20/2014

Impression:exelente ;

ES UN EXCELENTE TABLET FUNCIONA FLUIDAMENTE NO SE TILDA EL SONIDO ES BUENO LA REPRODUCCION DE PELICULAS TAMBIEN...CON RESPECTO A LA CAMARA PODRIA HABER SIDO UN POQUITO MEJOR

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRishua on 04/30/2013

Very good response to touch, excellent performance, very good presentation. Ease of use. Allows use on a network, connected to a PC, plus Wi-Fi. Very good Wi-Fi reception. Long duration battery. It comes preloaded with the Android operating system and basic applications. Small storage capacity. a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystas1345 on 04/19/2013

Very much like the tablet. It perfectly perfect balance price and quality. I live in Russia, so we have a tablet with the same parameters costs 3 times more. I am very pleased with the purchase. The battery holds a charge well. To view the video of his lack of up to 4.5 hours. Games for about 2 a... Read more

ICOO D50 7,0

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byroacsp on 04/01/2013

Very Cheap Tablet, Running the latest android is a very good ! Some times you press the touch screen and it doesnt respond. Froze up alot and battery life was good! Wanting to upgrade the tablet you need to use the ICOO website. The speaker is not very good, The sound gets a bit distorted (with a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRishua on 03/25/2013

Muy linda presentación. Elegante y delgada. Fácilmente portable. Excelente respuesta al tacto. Rápido encendido y proceso. Se conecta fácilmente en Wi-Fi. No veo contras por ahora. Podría ser deseable un conector USB normal. Hasta el momento no tengo más (recién... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykrasyars on 03/18/2013

After install the missing programs end up with a good tablet on which you can watch videos, read books, files, pdf, djvu. I did not remove the protective film, which was plastered screen and yet the touch control is quite responsive. Wi-Fi in the apartment catches well. On my tablet below the the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byelmonodeoz on 02/20/2013

La tablet es muy buena, la relacion calidad-precio es optima. El multitouch es real y rapido, la bateria dura un tiempo considerable. La camara es solo VGA, podria ser mejor. Al principio me dio miedo al comprar una tablet que parecia buena a un precio bajo, era mi primera compra en Dx y no tenia... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysaimond on 02/08/2013

I like the ICOO D50 Lite A13 because it is a sleek and stylish tablet. The 4.0 Android operating system is an awesome improvement over previous versions. Regarding other comment about not finding apps to download, I have owned three Android tablets and an HTC phone. I am not aware of a single run... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypch321 on 11/16/2012

Smooth scrolling, solid good build. This is my second unit, the first one i drop it from my coffee table (2 ++ feet height) and still functioning till now. Charger a bit slack - i broke the connector inside. Fortunately the USB connector also act as a charging connector and i have been using the... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarianov4 on 11/11/2012

Good overall quality of the materials Looks fine and works well Can read many kinds of videos Many apps in the store Internet is good Sound with headspeaker is good Very buggy, Lots of random squares show up on screen, Some times you press the touch screen and it doesnt respond. Froze up alot and... Read more

Tablet ICOO D50 Manual ICOO D50 Box Tablet ICOO D50 Charger Tablet ICOO D50

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere