DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Bluetooth 2.0 USB Dongle Adapter (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYacob100 on 01/06/2012

A really great product that you can use for a lot of stuff. You get the CD with it too, which has a software on it, which is really easy to use. I'm using this thing now for a while and a good part is that the range of this bluetooth is awesome! Definetily none, really amazing thing! Only that the price is a bit big ;) Only thing that I might complain ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythany on 11/30/2010

It's a bluetooth adapter. And then some. This thing is so small you can put it in your laptop and leave it connected even when putting the laptop in its carrying bag. It hardly sticks out, so it's safe to leave it connected forever. Also, this dongle is instantly recognized by Windows 7, no extra drivers required, even though they are supplied on a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarloher on 06/08/2010

A small USB Bluetooth adapter, which allows to connect on any USB port. Perfect for laptops, you can leave this adapter while carrying your laptop. It works perfectly for data transfer and also supports AD2P profile for stereo sound. It's really easy to use with bluesoleil. The only inconvenience could be that it's so small that you can easily lose ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTuutikki on 02/24/2010

I bought two of these a couple of years ago and they have served me well. Bluesoleil is craptastic, so I've succesfully used these with toshiba's bluetooth stack, widcomms/broadcomms stack, java bluetooth stacks, microsoft stacks etc. some driver hacking and you are good to go. My main use for bluetooth is using wiimote on computer and these work well.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOtakop on 09/30/2008

Very small, tidy little dongle with a decent range. Comes with BlueSoleil software. Comes with BlueSoleil software. The pictures showed it came with Widcomm software, which is a MUCH better package. But the one I received had a little sticker over that saying BlueSoleil instead. This was a little disappointing. I would like to see this bundled with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPGT96 on 09/17/2008

This is as small as SKU 14255, which I bought last month. The main reason I also bought this one (for a dollar more) was to get the Widcomm software that the pictures indicate come with this SKU. Unfortunately, the unit I received, did not come with the Widcomm software. Instead, the line "Legal widcomm software" on the liner, has been covered ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections