DX » Community » Reviews » A22 Android 4.0 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ WiFi / Allwinner A10 / TF / HDMI - White (4GB)
  • 5 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylammsu on 01/29/2014

Pro is the idea of making your normal flatscreen tv into an smart tv. It worked when i got it out of the box. it works just like your android Phone, and the best part i thought was, you dont have to buy an expensive just for your tv wireless dongle to get the tv ont he internet. after i installed on my tv, the device worked great. There where a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonteirodani on 12/16/2013

ótimo produto, fácil de usar, fácil instalação, processador rápido, bem pequeno, aplicável a qualquer ambiente. muitos programas instalados, deve se excluir e baixar somente os programas de interesse. ótimo produto, fácil de usar, fácil instalação, processador rápido, bem pequeno, aplic&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygwortmann on 08/25/2013

Android 4 and all apps are running fine with this small device, netflix works too. Is cheap, small, and a good way to turn your tv in a smartTv The wifi signal is not the best, but works. You need buy a mouse & keyboard to use this device. Works on 720p, but is fine to my 32inch screen I bought this for watch netflix and youtube, both apps are working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrim001 on 06/28/2013

Excellent device, its easy to use when you have some experience with android devices. This device can change your tv in a smart tv in few seconds. Your life never will be the same, instead of donwloading video, put it in a pendrive, converting the video and so after all plugging it in some device to watch the movie, you can just download the video from ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfenda11 on 05/28/2013

Very easy of use. The operating system is multilanguage, so don't worry if you don't understand english so well. Small, portable, many many many apps can be downloaded, even games! None found this far... maybe too slow needing to write with the mouse clicking key by key, but for movies, youtube, netflix is perfect. Comes with US plug, so I needed to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexpedroto on 05/26/2013

Easy to use and configure android 4.0 and hdmi output. Youtube app is fast and full hd. android interface on tv not so good. Navigation using keyboard/mouse wireless would can be more easy. TV can cause interfereces in wireless devices attached to minipc. Configuration instructions not clear to non expert users in android. Do not put device behind tv ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytakmmk on 03/19/2013

Very and small and connects to my Samsung TV with ease. It comes with all the required cables if you have an HDMI tv. If not, you need to by other cables/adapters. The Android user interface is easy to get used to and not very complicated. It can also be booted by a micro SD card with another operating system installed. I successfully booted Ubuntu,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytfig001 on 02/19/2013

Worked as expected. Easy to setup. Hopefully it lasts. Usual DX shipping time to New Zealand. Could do with a faster CPU but its pretty small you its kind of expected. Usual Chinese instructions, Hong Kong power plug Worked as expected. Easy to setup. Hopefully it lasts. Usual DX shipping time to New Zealand. Could do with a faster CPU but its pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucass on 12/19/2012

It works :) I live in Brazil, so if you're looking for a cheap device to run Netflix, this one will work. You can play angry bird hd and even 3d games. The google store works nicelly. Plays .mkv videos on 720p smoothly, youtube videos, surf the web, etc. You have to install an outdated version of the Netflix app (19/12/2012, this may change in the future)... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytaksan on 12/19/2012

This little device will probably amaze you considering how cheap it is. The device is small and compact and the build quality is very nice. You turn it on and it works immediatly without any difficult, it has a good performance overall and it works just like your android phone. I installed Netflix and it plays streaming without any problems and can ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections