DX » Community » Reviews » 23mm*8mm 60-Degree 93% Transmittance Glass Optics (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfancydan on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Inexpensive - Great replacement for plastic lens that my flashlight had - Theres 2 of them Cons:The lip around the edge was a little to thin for my flashlight, but a piece of 3m blue tack fixed that... not really a con of this product, just a con with my app... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysebater on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use these lens with my 10w leds with 170 degrees when I add the lens to reduce 90 or less I guess, now the light is more bright focused, the transmittance of light through the glass is clear, very sharp, I'm happy with the purcharse, I'll buy again for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygordoonng on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super wide lens. Can evenly distribute light evenly and sharp cut off. Very round lens, has a huge convex to the front Cons:Small scratch, but its unnoticeable. Too thick for the base, didn't fit perfectly on my flashlight. OtherThoughts:Great lens for a wide an... Read more

Ultrafire C6-T60 Super wide - 5-6 meters
    0 0
  • posted byhardrunner on 12/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Inexpensive. Fairly good quality, good enough for flash light. Cons:One of them I received hade a small scratch on the side. OtherThoughts:This is an magnification lens. You use these together with a LED to create a narrow beam. As most lenses has quite long f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections