DX » Community » Reviews » 23mm*8mm 60-Degree 93% Transmittance Glass Optics (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfancydan on 03/07/2013

- Inexpensive - Great replacement for plastic lens that my flashlight had - Theres 2 of them The lip around the edge was a little to thin for my flashlight, but a piece of 3m blue tack fixed that... not really a con of this product, just a con with my application. This product serves as a great lens ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysebater on 03/03/2013

I use these lens with my 10w leds with 170 degrees when I add the lens to reduce 90 or less I guess, now the light is more bright focused, the transmittance of light through the glass is clear, very sharp, I'm happy with the purcharse, I'll buy again for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the package dosn't come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygordoonng on 01/08/2013

Super wide lens. Can evenly distribute light evenly and sharp cut off. Very round lens, has a huge convex to the front Small scratch, but its unnoticeable. Too thick for the base, didn't fit perfectly on my flashlight. Great lens for a wide angle flashlight. As long as you know how to use it, its extremely ... Read more

Ultrafire C6-T60 Super wide - 5-6 meters

0 0 0

• posted byhardrunner on 12/14/2008

Inexpensive. Fairly good quality, good enough for flash light. One of them I received hade a small scratch on the side. This is an magnification lens. You use these together with a LED to create a narrow beam. As most lenses has quite long focal distance, this is quite ineffective. The trick is to use ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections