DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish USB 2.0 Stereo Headset Headphone w/ Microphone / Speaker - Black + Red (2m-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydonburks on 03/23/2014

Comfortable, even after wearing for several hours. Sound quality is excellent, microphone is adjustable. It immediately works on every computer on which I use it, from Mac to Linux to Windows. That kind of immediate functionality is important to me, as I don't want to have to download drivers just to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoZR on 10/01/2013

* Great build quality and materials * Good noise isolation in the headphone * Good audio quality in both the headphone and mic * Comfortable to use for extended periods (at least for me) * Easily accessible controls built-in * Mic has no built-in noise cancellation, but that is expected for the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheshirenoir on 09/11/2013

Works well, excellent price. It has decent controls on the cable. The cable is a decent length. Sound quality is excellent. Gaming with decent headphones is so much better than with speakers. Other than the size of the earpieces (See below) these are quite adjustable and fit well. The material seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byg0547 on 09/03/2013

Great headphones for the price. Using this for gmail calling to phones and its very clear. Person on the other end couldn't tell I was using gmail calling this time with this headset. Great for the price. No drivers required, just plug and play, the wired control is nice to adjust and mute volume. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxaphan906 on 05/08/2013

Very well constructed. Good quality plastic. Microphone is easy to adjust. Fairly good sound quality in the ear phones. The microphone sound is very good quality. The volume control is very well constructed and just the right size (not too big and heavy) and the buttons are tight (not loose and wobbly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichalB on 03/24/2013

+ Simply Plug and Play on Windows 7 (32b). + Perfect for the price - similar headset is more than twice the price on local market her. + This headphone is comfortable even for whole evening (none of my previous one was pleasant over an hour or more). For my own purposes the cable should be 50cm longer ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalvesff on 03/13/2013

lightweight, easy to use and ergonomic. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . leve , facil de usar e ergonomic comes with 2 screws missing (see the pictures) in on of de red plates but nothing to prejudice the funcionality, a "duck tape" solve this problem for a while,... Read more

missing screws missing screws II missing screws III

1 0 0

• posted bysophoclesd on 02/27/2013

Sound and design-excelent. Perfect for the price. Poor condition. The set came without two screws and one of the the red leather holders were completely disassembled. Anyway I managed to find two little screws from an old video game, but this is not the proper way of receiving goods even for such atractive ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bymalaveia on 12/30/2012

Very comfortable wear. It perfectly adjusts to your ears, doesn't allow noise and outer sounds pass through, made ergonomically, i.e. it has different (the right and the left) ears, holds perfectly on the head, the mic moves in all directions. Looks good and expensive. No cons. In my city it's nearly ... Read more

excellent!

0 0 0

• posted byomontoro on 11/19/2012

Headset by usb that works very easy for voip, games and everything else..... Well made, i think that will resist for a long time for me. With adjust of volume included No cons to say about this product just that the price was $2 less than now. I dont know why but all prices are getting higher . Take ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections