DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 AC Charger Kit for Ipod / Cellphone / MP3 + More (AC 100~240V) - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfeyona on 06/17/2014

Has interchangeble heads for different types of plugs. The heads fit well and has a lock mechanism. Good for travelling. Can charge multiple devices at once. - 1 USB port not working (but this is after extensive use) - Some devices can't detect the power or has slight static. - Box looks very flimsy, I dont keep it in the box. I keep it in a small ziplock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarciawoosh on 09/10/2013

Comes with all the adapters I could need Even if you lose the adapters, it uses a standard 2 pin connector for a cable you can easily find in stores. 4 ports, enough for all the gadgets you take during a trip or use around the house. The LED is very bright and is always on, even if it's not charging anything You can use it as a night light =) I haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytommyvdw on 08/18/2013

The product is very sturdy, I'm not affraid to take it with me on trips. The components look to be of a very good quality, the locking meganism is fast and secure. I like the product a lot, I don't have to take a travel adapter and a charger with me now - it's al in 1 product. The blue light is quite bright, it lights up most of a normal room. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErwinkersten on 08/13/2013

Compact 4 Port USB Charger Kit is a nice travel companion (no need to carry multiple adapters) EU/US/AU/UK AC adapters included Nice and stylish looking Charge up to 4 devices simultaneouslyly EU Aapter does not fit quite right (but good enough) when the device in the socket there is a blue light which can be disruptive in some situations the color ... Read more

137034 137034 137034
    0 0
  • posted byPiotrMB on 08/08/2013

Solid plastics, simple and robust design and most of all - has solid high frequency transformer that should not burn under declared load. This is an old type charger, designed to work with iDevices (before 2007's power standardization of USB). It means that this charger will not work properly with newer devices (will only deliver 500 mA max.), or may ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMirarkitty on 05/06/2013

It delivers 2A to my devices and charges them - it doesn't seem to have special slots for the various powers. (NB: I haven't measured.) I charge about three devices with this every night - a Motorola Atrix 4g, a Padfone 2 and a Motorola Xoom 2 ME tablet. These have no problem to charge with this USB power. (Although the Atrix is very picky about the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byproxquist on 04/20/2013

If you are looking for a good multi-purpose charging adapter, get this ! It looks good, it feels sturdy and it works ! I am able to charge my iPad2 + iPad Mini + iPhone 4s all at the same time ! It come with some different power socket adapters so verry usefull for traveling adapter. When clicking in the socket adapter it feels a bit loose. No problem ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjibmast on 02/06/2013

compact well presented cheap internal shorting tripped circuit breaker and tripped earth leakage could have caused a fire, Hopefully an isolated occurence Would like working replacement Very compact for travel When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMultilateur on 01/07/2013

Good variety of plug types for many countries. You can charge any tablets or phones that uses USB in it and can charge 4 at the same time. Good quality build. Has 2 blue leds between the USB ports, so in a dark room it may be unconfortable. The light is a little too bright. I think it's useless and I didn't know it had this leds. Besides the unexpected ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byredhearty on 12/20/2012

Permite cargar varios dispositivos a la vez y lleva 4 clavijas diferentes, por lo que es ideal cuando vas de viaje para no tener que llevar adaptadores y múltiples cables para cargar todo tipo de gadgets No tiene un amperaje elevado, por lo que hay que tener cuidado con qué se conecta ya que puede que no llegue a cargarlo o tarde demasiado.... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections