DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller for Playstation 3 - Blue (Refurbished)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspaarvarke on 09/13/2013

It's a great product for a great price. no diffrence between an original sony controller which is way more expensive. the controller even came with an official sony logo in the home button which makes it look even more genuine. i couldn't find any diffrences between my original 60 euro controller and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfprietob on 08/14/2013

The controller works as a new one. It is perfect!!! It worth to pay this before a new one definitely. I used it for some games and it is the same as the controller is a new one. I am really glad of this purchase. Packagin was kind of poor!!! It was inside a bag and thats it. It could have been get it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwasekele on 06/26/2013

It's an original It works well Was concerned about the bad packaging but it works fine. All the keys work like they should on the control Can't compare with others exempt my original ps3 control that came with ps3 Packaging was very bad ,I was worried that something might have been knocked around as ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexbardal on 06/22/2013

It seems like a brand new one, for half the price. I couldn´t find any quality issue with it. Minor detail, it comes in a plain bag, wihtout any documents such as a manual and without the recharging cable, so if it´s your first one (not likely), you will have to go out and buy a proper cable.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBrenky88 on 05/26/2013

Working exactly the same like the original one I have. Soft buttons, quick response, the same quality like the new one. Best price you can get for a Genuine Sony PS3 Controller. I didnt find any. I bought few controllers for ps3, they looked exactly the same like the original one, but they were garbage,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReiga on 03/12/2013

It is a Genuine Sony Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller. The Wireless Controller works perfectly (buttons, battery and Analogic Sticks). It has a good price. The only concern is "how long the command will work correctly?" Considering that the Wireless Controler is in perfect condition and knowing ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byGabrinius on 02/12/2013

1 - Works great; 2 - have the Same quality of my other controller which is more expensive than this one; 3 - every function works well; 4 - near the half of the price of the non-refurbished controllers, but works the same way as they. I didn't see any cons in this product. The buttons seem to be a bit ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygroeneveltm on 01/26/2013

You get the SONY quality for a Deal Extreme price! The normal price is somewhere around €60 in the Netherland in the most shops. So this is a bargain. At first I bought some imitation controllers, but that was a waste. They work really **. Kids where fighting who would get the SONY controller. Can't ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bySpary93 on 01/18/2013

Everything: color and quality like a new joypad, compatible with ps3 system without any problem. Best ps3 item i ever bought Analog sensibility a little elevated, however i think that using it will reduce this fact or reducing sensibility from the ps3 options will delete the problem I will buy other ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections