Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagroom on 08/05/2014

Pros: Material and effectiveness is comparable to other tip cleaners like this. Doesn't appear to be too hard and scratch your tips all up, nor is it too soft and uneffective. Cons: This is significantly smaller than I anticipated. I have a stand similar in size to SKU: 288286, and this fills it about ... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 06/14/2014

Doesn't oxidize tip easily like steel wool. Long and wide filaments help maintain shape over time longer than some other models. Was quite compact when shipped, which helped in cleaning the tip. Doesn't leave a residue, and won't destroy like a sponge-based cleaner. None that I can think of. As it gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykunaskun on 01/15/2014

- Works well, need to put in a small holder. - Easy to use. Dip soldering tips, and twist it around. - May prolong soldering tips life. - Not as cheap as I thought. - Less denser than I thought. Maybe buy the other SKU with the holder will be more useful and easier to use. Without the holder, need another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanfsl on 11/11/2013

Mais um otimo badulaque da CHINA. Dificil de achar no Brasil... Produto de excelente material e é otimo no que se propõe a fazer, a limpeza da ponta do ferro de solda. Diferente da esponja vegetal ela não é abrasiva entao nao estraga o ferro de solda. Nada a declarar. No comments ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVDmitryV on 11/08/2013

Low cost. Simple to use. Good Clean No for this Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner. A convenient device for cleaning the soldering tip. Personally, I use constantly, it is very well suited for both the poor and gave to the good. Clears all of the tin, then increasing the wettability of iron tip. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuospeed on 11/01/2013

It's a good item for soldering clean. Very simple and usefull. Português: É um bom item para limpar restos de estanho da ponta da solda...bem simples mas útil I think a little case for it make the product better. Português: Uma caixinha ou similar ao invés de vir solto deixaria ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeliove on 07/15/2013

This is far less messy than using a water and sponge. I don't like having to have water around my electronics anyways. Cleaning is quick, just dash your tip in the ball a few times and it is scrubbed clean. This needs a holder of some sort. A bit expensive. Near by, I found pack of 3 in just 1.2 usd.... Read more

Side view Top view Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner Ball - Golden

0 0 1

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a great item for cleaning the tip of a hot soldering iron. I use this every time, along with a damp sponge to keep the tip of my soldering iron hot and free of solder. There is no con for this product. It does exactly what is it supposed to do. This is a good product, and if you have a solder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFoxhound31 on 06/20/2013

I don't know what to say: this is just must have item for anybody who has work or hobby related with soldering. Item is convinient and long-lived (I owned it only for a few days but my colleague use the same thing already for 2 or 3 years and he works with solder much enough). What cons could be for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarmur on 06/02/2013

It works! I've been using cleaner balls for a very long time, it's the best way to clean your soldering iron tip without damages. It does'nt need water like the sponges you always find with soldering iron stations. None!!! It works like a charm for a very long time. Buy them if you like electronics DIY ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections