• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysermarque on 06/15/2015

I used to clean the tin

Impression:Happy, vale a pena!;

0 0 0

• posted byajtank on 04/11/2015

Pros: Easy to use, no water needed and less messy than sponge. Cons: The size is only 1/3 of what I have purchase before and I need a smaller container to fix it in place. In other words the price is much higher than before because of the reduced size.

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted by9173172 on 03/23/2015

хороший товар, хорошо очищает жало

Impression:Happy,Disappointed , vale a pena!;

0 0 0

• posted bykaoslnight on 02/13/2015

Pros : good material Cons : a lot smaller then expected but still does the job, for this price it's worth it.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byVJFL on 11/08/2014

Pros: O produto é bacana, veio igual ao do anuncio. apesar de não ter testado ainda, parece ser bem funcional. veio bem embalado. Con: Demorou demasiadamente para chegar. O serviço de informação pelo TrackNumber não era preciso, mesmo considerando o atraso padrão de atualização.

Impression:Bacana a esponja de cobre, vale a pena!;

0 0 0

• posted byagroom on 08/05/2014

Pros: Material and effectiveness is comparable to other tip cleaners like this. Doesn't appear to be too hard and scratch your tips all up, nor is it too soft and uneffective. Cons: This is significantly smaller than I anticipated. I have a stand similar in size to SKU: 288286, and this fills it... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 1

• posted byabimaelcuri on 07/18/2014

I buy to use for some DIY projects, before this i have a lot of problems to remove the solder, and with this is very easy, does not oxidize easily, it is big for a lot of uses. If you need a good sponge to remove solder, buy this. I have some problems to remove the solder, but if you scrub a bit... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubytus on 06/14/2014

Doesn't oxidize tip easily like steel wool. Long and wide filaments help maintain shape over time longer than some other models. Was quite compact when shipped, which helped in cleaning the tip. Doesn't leave a residue, and won't destroy like a sponge-based cleaner. None that I can think of. As a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykunaskun on 01/15/2014

- Works well, need to put in a small holder. - Easy to use. Dip soldering tips, and twist it around. - May prolong soldering tips life. - Not as cheap as I thought. - Less denser than I thought. Maybe buy the other SKU with the holder will be more useful and easier to use. Without the holder, to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanfsl on 11/11/2013

Mais um otimo badulaque da CHINA. Dificil de achar no Brasil... Produto de excelente material e é otimo no que se propõe a fazer, a limpeza da ponta do ferro de solda. Diferente da esponja vegetal ela não é abrasiva entao nao estraga o ferro de solda. Nada a declarar. No justo... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere