Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Cubytus on 06/14/2014

Pros: Doesn't oxidize tip easily like steel wool. Long and wide filaments help maintain shape over time longer than some other models. Was quite compact when shipped, which helped in cleaning the tip. Doesn't leave a residue, and won't destroy like a sponge-based cleaner. Cons: None that I can think of. OtherThoughts: As it gets loose over time... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by ivanfsl on 11/11/2013

Pros: Mais um otimo badulaque da CHINA. Dificil de achar no Brasil... Produto de excelente material e é otimo no que se propõe a fazer, a limpeza da ponta do ferro de solda. Diferente da esponja vegetal ela não é abrasiva entao nao estraga o ferro de solda. Cons: Nada a declarar. No comments OtherThoughts: Preço justo e... Read more

0 0
  • posted by VDmitryV on 11/08/2013

Pros: Low cost. Simple to use. Good Clean Cons: No for this Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner. OtherThoughts: A convenient device for cleaning the soldering tip. Personally, I use constantly, it is very well suited for both the poor and gave to the good. Clears all of the tin, then increasing the wettability of iron tip. Bottomline: I recommend using... Read more

0 0
  • posted by eliove on 07/15/2013

Pros: This is far less messy than using a water and sponge. I don't like having to have water around my electronics anyways. Cleaning is quick, just dash your tip in the ball a few times and it is scrubbed clean. Cons: This needs a holder of some sort. A bit expensive. Near by, I found pack of 3 in just 1.2 usd. OtherThoughts: It is a good prod... Read more

Top view Side view Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner Ball - Golden

1 0
  • posted by Foxhound31 on 06/20/2013

Pros: I don't know what to say: this is just must have item for anybody who has work or hobby related with soldering. Item is convinient and long-lived (I owned it only for a few days but my colleague use the same thing already for 2 or 3 years and he works with solder much enough). Cons: What cons could be for it? :) Definitely not any cons. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted by darmur on 06/02/2013

Pros: It works! I've been using cleaner balls for a very long time, it's the best way to clean your soldering iron tip without damages. It does'nt need water like the sponges you always find with soldering iron stations. Cons: None!!! It works like a charm for a very long time. OtherThoughts: Buy them if you like electronics DIY projects, it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted by quasicoltd on 05/26/2013

Pros: This is far less messy than using a water and sponge. I don't like having to have water around my electronics anyways. Cleaning is quick, just dash your tip in the ball a few times and it is scrubbed clean. Cons: This needs a holder of some sort. There are ones for sale or you can just use any shallow holder since these have some weight t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bull3333 on 03/22/2013

Pros: VERY GOOD PRODUCT A STARTED USING THESE A FEW YEARS BACK AND HAVE USED THEM SINCE ,THEY ARE BETTER THAN OTHER METHODS LIKE THE DAMP SPUNGE ,AND AT THIS PRICE IM REALLY VERY HAPPY,GREAT PRODUCT Cons: NONE THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT ID BE HARD PUSHED TO FIND A CON WITH THIS PRODUCT OtherThoughts: LOVE USING THESE AS THE TIP LASTS A LOT LONGER,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by drbogger on 11/26/2012

Pros: - Works a hundred times better than your old school, typical sponge! - No need to add water, like you do with your typical sponge. - If you solder a lot, this is a MUST HAVE! Cons: Nothing that I can think of! Everything about this little sponge-alternative is just plain and simply awesome! Definitely a MUST HAVE! OtherThoughts: Works one... Read more

1 0
  • posted by avisadeh on 06/28/2012

Pros: I ordered it because I use to solder from time to time electronics devices and PCB. It's easy to use and the size is enough for a long time. The regular sponge to clean the solder tips not always clean it perfect and it's cool the temperature, there for this item is better for my application. Cons: I couldn't find, but maybe the price cou... Read more

The tip cleaner ball size

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections