DX » Community » Reviews » S9 Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Back-Hang Handsfree Stereo Headset - Red (100 Hours Standby)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byldmpub on 06/04/2014

- lightweight - easy to use - works with any BT device - fine for listing music or for phone calls with the integrated microphone - quite confortable - easy to charge with a standard USB cable - relative poor quality => especialy for the mounting ... the headset misses some glue ! - battery life => it's my second S9 headset because the battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacokeaday on 09/27/2013

build is reasonable for its price, sound quality is fairly good. With a slight amount of base felt. a little tricky to use. especially with pairing. Generally a good buy on first look. On pairing, the trick is to hold the power button and search when turning on. The light will turn blue and red you should be able to see your S9 on your phone. From there,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmooney3 on 09/12/2013

The audio quality pretty good. Not great, but about average for bluetooth. Better than the earbuds that came with your phone, for sure. Pairing is easy. They look just like the actual Motorola ones, logo and all. The buttons can be hard to push. They're very stiff and not particularly responsive. The build quality is very inconsistent. Out of the three ... Read more

6 1
  • posted byflyboy284 on 08/18/2013

S9 is easy to use and works well for the price. The sound quality is good and it comes with 2 different sets of rubber tips. It charges quickly. It looks good when wearing it. I love not having to worry about tangled wires or being tethered to my computer or tv. The S9 is not super comfortable to wear as it puts pressure on the top part of your ears.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byt3hfr3ak on 07/28/2013

Looks like the Motorola S9 Sound quality is great, not 100% but I would put it at 95% and great for travelling Not too heavy and easily adjustable Bluetooth range roughly 5-15 meters (I was on the opposite side of my house from my phone and music still played) Mic Quality is crystal clear and better than most handset microphones. Might be a little staticy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyCarl on 06/10/2013

Paired the Headset with couple of mobile phone - Sony Ericsson, Samsung (Android 4.1.2) and Samsung (Bada 2.0). Working fine without any hassle. Like the striking color - Black and Red. Sound is reasonable but not outstanding. Come with extra ear cup in case you are not use to the shorter ear cup. I change to the bigger ear cup as it is more comfortable ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bytomer494 on 05/23/2013

It works! As a Bluetooth headphone it works fine. Haven't got too much experience with it but the sound is fairly good so far. It dose what it promised so i am satisfied. One thing i have just discovered is that the FM radio on my phone can not be broadcast to bluetooth devices, so bummer!!!. No other app available for this (android samsung s2). Second ... Read more

4 3
  • posted bymadeinoz on 04/22/2013

Comfortable, appears reasonably well made, except for usb cover(see below). Audio quality is good. Paired to my iPhone 5 no problems and all headset controls work with the iPhone I'm pretty well 99% certain these are a knockoff of the Motorola S9-HD. The give a way is the manual quality, and there is no motorola marking on the device or packaging. The ... Read more

8 2
  • posted byphiadon on 12/01/2012

Light and easy to wear. Has decent quality and range. Quality is better than I expected for a $20 device. Good volume and A bit tight in the ears, has a decent bit of flex to accommodate width of heads, but you can't really have it as in-ear - it kinda sits outside of your ear canal trying to cover it - to mixed success. Being used to in-ear headphones ... Read more

7 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections