DX » Community » Reviews » S9 Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Back-Hang Handsfree Stereo Headset - Red (100 Hours Standby)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byldmpub on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- lightweight - easy to use - works with any BT device - fine for listing music or for phone calls with the integrated microphone - quite confortable - easy to charge with a standard USB cable Cons:- relative poor quality => especialy for the mounting ... the headset m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmooney3 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The audio quality pretty good. Not great, but about average for bluetooth. Better than the earbuds that came with your phone, for sure. Pairing is easy. They look just like the actual Motorola ones, logo and all. Cons:The buttons can be hard to push. They're v... Read more

5 1
  • posted byflyboy284 on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:S9 is easy to use and works well for the price. The sound quality is good and it comes with 2 different sets of rubber tips. It charges quickly. It looks good when wearing it. I love not having to worry about tangled wires or being tethered to my computer or t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMyCarl on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Paired the Headset with couple of mobile phone - Sony Ericsson, Samsung (Android 4.1.2) and Samsung (Bada 2.0). Working fine without any hassle. Like the striking color - Black and Red. Sound is reasonable but not outstanding. Come with extra ear cup in case you... Read more

1 1
  • posted bytomer494 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works! As a Bluetooth headphone it works fine. Haven't got too much experience with it but the sound is fairly good so far. It dose what it promised so i am satisfied. Cons:One thing i have just discovered is that the FM radio on my phone can not be broadcast... Read more

4 3
  • posted bymadeinoz on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comfortable, appears reasonably well made, except for usb cover(see below). Audio quality is good. Paired to my iPhone 5 no problems and all headset controls work with the iPhone Cons:I'm pretty well 99% certain these are a knockoff of the Motorola S9-HD. The gi... Read more

8 2
  • posted byphiadon on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light and easy to wear. Has decent quality and range. Quality is better than I expected for a $20 device. Good volume and Cons:A bit tight in the ears, has a decent bit of flex to accommodate width of heads, but you can't really have it as in-ear - it kinda sits outside o... Read more

7 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections