DX » Community » Reviews » Roswheel Outdoor Triangular Bike Bicycle Tools Bag - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
Good price Perfect fit Very Good Quality хорошая цена Dobrá cena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserg.gomarnik on 09/15/2016

Заказал 24,08,2016. Пришла 15,09,2016. Лично меня все радует крепление на липучках. Не болтается. Места достаточно для рем.комплекта, power bank'a на 12.000mAh и запасной камеры. + еще место остается :)

Impression:хорошая цена,Очень хорошее качество,Идеально подходит;

0 0 2

• posted by10498279 on 08/17/2016

At this price, surprisingly very good build quality. Easy and reliable mounting on the bicycle frame. Perfect. I recommend.

Perfect bicycle bag Perfect bicycle bag Perfect bicycle bag Perfect bicycle bag

Impression:Good price,Very Good Quality,Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• posted byVaibhavPillai on 02/24/2016

The bag was delivered to me in India in 4 weeks time, the time frame promised by DX. The quality of the bag for the quoted price is reasonable. The Velcro straps provided for binding the bag to the frame seem a bit flimsy but have not given me any problem for 3 rides, each of 80km. The bag flush... Read more

Good quality product Good quality product

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byStrekovak on 02/01/2016

Doporučuji na kolo a myslím, že kvalita výrobku je velmi dobrá, ale stále ještě není na kole a teprve na svojí sezónu čeká. Uvidíme co budu psát na podzim letošního roku. ;-)

Impression:Dobrá cena;

0 0 0

• posted byjashix on 09/08/2015

I had a similar bag that unfortunately got stolen, so I ordered this one. It's great, simple to use and easy to fit. A bit bulky though, but still great. :-)

0 0 0

• posted byeljue on 01/31/2015

Pros: Very good product, it looks nice, fits perfectly in my bike because it has the correct size considering the water bottle and the air pump. When I firts got it I tought it was too small, but it expands a little, and as I already said, if it was bigger you can't use with water bootles in XC I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysagonzal on 04/05/2014

This Bicycle Bag opens easily from the side with a zipper opening. The graphics are attractive and durable I have washed the bag several times in the last year without smearing them. The three velcro straps are OK. But the last one is too long and goes flying around without attaching properly to... Read more

Bag and Bottle in my MTB

0 0 1

• posted byyuksas on 04/01/2014

Easy to attach to bike. I can listen to music from my phone just fine even if the bag is zipped completely. Can fit quite some things: extra inner tube, some screwdrivers, phone, and there is till some extra space left. I am using it for over a year now, still looks ok, and nothing is broken yet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykHaotic13 on 02/28/2014

First of all, the material is good ans strong. The Walls are thickened which prevents the items inside from hits from the outside. Secondly, the silver lines are reflective. Finally, It does not move when riding the bike. If the straps are tightened properly iy doesn't move at all. To be honest I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianmay980 on 09/15/2013

I was looking for a triangular bike bag and this one matches perfectly my expectations. It's blue like my bike, it's easy to install and it's made with a resistant material. Nothing particular, I'm very happy about this product and I recommend it to all those who are looking for a triangular bike... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere