DX » Community » Reviews » 1080p Gold Plated HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (170cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygvuong on 08/20/2013

Quality works as advertised none that I can think of. It's a cable and it works, what more can I say. I have this hooked up from my receiver to my 60 inch TV. Nobody can tell I'm using this cable instead of a $60 monster cable. If you are looking for a cable, do yourself a favour and buy this cable instead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFalconFutura on 07/06/2013

The price is excellent and the quality is very good. Transmits audio and video, tested from my notebook to a TV sony bravia. An excellent product. It's as is the pictures and the description. It has the golden tip, the length is suitable for most applications. It does the job easy and fast. None so far.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenrikeh on 06/21/2013

- It works - Includes small caps to protect when not in use - Nicely flexible and thin None HDMI transfer the data in a redundant, error-correcting, digital format which makes noise reduction unnecessary in the cable itself. So in theory there is no difference between one type of conductor over another.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaulLeegwater on 06/05/2013

Good build quality, and long enough (at least for me). Plugged the cable into my TV and laptop, waited for windows (8) to recognize the device, in my case the TV and i saw directly my laptop screen on my Samsung TV! So i can't say any else then great, it works good! Didn't found any con actually! But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRRRobert on 03/16/2013

- excellent building quality with molded HDMI male connectors. - supports HDMI v1.4 standard for maximum compatibility. Be aware that this one is needed for most modern Blu-Ray players. - provides a proper fit in HDMI ports. - none. Unless you think its too short in length. Don't let you fool yourself ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarfield963 on 02/02/2013

good cable and works without problem in my setup. Connectors are gold plated as advertised, and the connection with the cable seems OK. The cable is rather thin, but consequently very flexibile. Price is very good for this cable. The cable ends were protected with a plastic cap, so good for avoiding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex1223 on 01/29/2013

came with good covers on the connectors so they wouldnt be damaged in shipping by dust, looks good, doesnt have a cheap feel to it, picture looks as good as the tv i have in the living room only i paid way more for hdmi cable in the living room so its a great value for the price none!!!!!!!!! buy it!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakkaeno on 01/06/2013

Cable works perfectly. Although I had my concerns about quality and shielding compared to other HDMI cable I have borrowed (reviewed product is slimmer but it is said it have better shielding), quality of cable surprised me in good way. Image quality is super, 1080p videos looks really sharp and it also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykwongfei on 12/30/2012

It does the job of getting the video signal from the player to the TV. It is pretty thin so I think there is significant losses. However, I don't think I can differentiate the losses from what I can see and hear. More explanation attached below. To achieve good quality video and sound, there are many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwongfei on 12/30/2012

Cheap. It works for what I need which is transmitting video and audio to my 46" TV in HD mode. The cable is a bit thin. Not sure about the losses but don't expect perfect transmission. Typically I don't think we need super high quality transmission as we cannot differentiate the slight deterioration ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections