Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytentadoor on 10/31/2013

Works. Holds my small flashlight with no problems at all. It's a nice holder that does what it's supposed to be .Very easy to install aswell. Work with all belts. But not all the flash light No problem if you run climb jump walk sit, small and very compact. Can be used on the left on the right back front,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToroontoBUYER on 10/29/2012

- Simplistic design with a Velcro flap closure and is bigger than SKU 808. - Fits UltraOK ZS-2 flash light loosely, but close the velcro flap and its guaranteed to never fall out. I recommend SKU 808 instead if you don't need Velcro flap closure. Closer inspection reveals the stitching is minimal. Might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycamot on 02/14/2011

Hold a 3x AAA torchlight perfectly. You may need to squeeze a bit for flood to zoom lens but it will still fit although tightly. The belt slit will only fit a normal belt though, I had a utility belt (3 inches) which I'm trying to use with this product but can't get it to fit. Oh well, nothing's perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGadgetize on 08/24/2010

Good quality holster fits lights having length of 4" to 4.5" Belt loop and velcro close flap is doubled up stronger fabric making it thicker and sturdy. The actual holster is a single layer lighter fabric so its not as thick/firm. However, its not fragile and does the job of holding the light.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanspector on 05/20/2010

Has a flip cover Has a metal hook to be used with a carabiner Has a belt loop (could be a tight for for your belt though) The belt loop is a fixed kind, meaning you need to open your belt to put it on (more secure though) No stretchable fabric on the sides as in SKU 29354 The bottom part is sewed on,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhawc1 on 01/25/2010

Great price. 2 pack. Good initial quality. Fit a wide variety of lights as other reviewers have stated. Perfect for 3*AAA, single 18650's, and single AA lights. None so far. Should fit up to a 2 inch belt. The holster is a closed bottom. I'll put their durability to the test in the next few weeks. Good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byteknik1716 on 03/10/2009

cheap price has a loop to clip lanyard can place spare batteries or just about any tool that is small enough to fit inside poor build quality, but for the price i can live with it. at least it has not broken on me yet. maybe place the velcro a little higher so that longer items can fit. i removed the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshusting on 07/23/2008

Fits 9-LED flashlights (3xAAA ones) Sides seem pretty solid, somewhat stretchy A bit of a tight fit for 9-LED lights (I have sku 1255) Bottom poorly constructed - one ripped upon inserting the flashlight. However, the flashlight is a snug fit, it probably wouldn't fall out if the bottom were removed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1dash1 on 07/12/2008

Right size. It fits my RC-G2 and D10. I'd say that it would fit almost all the 1xAA lights and most 1x123 lights. Belt loop and D-rings are positioned properly (some other brands are not quite balanced). Nice 4-way stretch material used for the sides. Open bottom means that smaller items can drop out.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbaum on 06/23/2008

Another inexpensive and useful product from DealExtreme. I had been looking for months for something to protect my Olympus DS30 voice recorder (which is slightly wider but otherwise similarly dimensioned to a Victorinox SwissTool RS) -- this is EXACTLY the right size. I use this pouch to protect my voice ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections