• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good quality, inexpensive holsters

posted by dcfairbrother on 04/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

These holsters hold my two flashlights, SKU5715, snugly.
    They feel reasonably strong, and as a plus it seems that they would protect torches against a drop from a reasonable height.
    The velcro strip is rather large, which allows many different flashlights to be held there. This means that an upgrade to a longer flashlight may not necessarily mean that you have to buy new holsters.
    The fabric at the sides of the compartment expands easily, so many thicknesses of flashlight can be accommodated.
    Two ways of holding the holsters are provided: one is a hook, the other is a regular belt button. I presume the hook is to "hang up your flashlights" at the end of a hard day. :)

Cons:

I can't really think of any. Perhaps the stitching could do with a bit more care, but that's purely cosmetic.

OtherThoughts:

Would like to see a few larger sizes of this same design in the future.

Bottomline:

An example of the DX way of life: two inexpensive, quality holsters for two inexpensive, quality flashlights. Who could complain? Grab the holsters with your flashlight purchase, they make a perfect, necessary complement to any small flashlights.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections