DX » Community » Reviews » X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Lens LED Flashlight w/ Cree P4 (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJorgeMidos on 11/19/2013

Una linterna muy buena , me gusto las pilas que lleva y la forma de colocarlas es muy sencilla. Una gran potencia y su consumo es muy bueno. Perfecta para ir en bici o tener en le coche. La tengo desde hace bastante y como el primer día, perfecta. No tengo ninguna opinión en contra. El zoom ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAV on 10/07/2013

Solid and durable construction. The focusing lens securely in any position. You can use different batteries: 3xAAA or one lithium battery 18650. Works great with alkaline batteries or NiMH batteries. Shadowless light spot. Inner pads should be made ??of brass (or use any rustproofing). The switch looks ... Read more

Flashlight with zooming Glass X2000 & Cree P4

0 0 0

• Ok
    posted byMistaBeak on 06/21/2013

Nice size. Easy to use. The machining of the aluminum is nice and snug. The Zoom function works well. The lens slides smoothly with no slop. None really. A basic flashlight without modes. Not easy to thread the Lanyard. Not as bright as I expected. Perhaps I should have gone with a unit that uses multiple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharlesLamour on 05/22/2013

Does exactly as stated, brightest little flashlight I have ever owned. Project a solid beam I can actually see across the street dowtown city..worth every penny! Not really a con unless it bothers you. The zoom actually shows the LED chip as the pinpoint end of the spotlight, really no big deal. Solid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferc10 on 04/29/2013

It's perfect for everything! The zooming light is usefull when you go to hunt. It's made of alluminium, whats is perfect to keep safe of oxido. My father owns one like this, so I know it since 1 year. At last I have mine! none, it's perfect. I want a bigger one flashlight like this. Is there respawn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamahl73 on 10/13/2012

A very bright small sized torch. Provides an excellent wide spread of light for general use then can zoom out to cast a narrow long spot beam. On full zoom the beam of light becomes square which is the shape of the LED emitter. I was able to illuminate a tree very well at 50m away with this torch. Aluminium ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturbopropello on 09/15/2012

the X2000 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Lens Cree P4 LED Flashlight (3*AAA) fits good in your hand.. is small to fit everywhere u would like to keep it. the zooming feature is very nice to have in order to make the "beam'" of light narrow and bigger all depending og what u are going to use it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarco555 on 07/04/2012

bella luce, molto potente! io la ho comperata per usarla in bicicletta e funziona davvero bene. gia' provata al buio completo di sera tarda e l'illuminazione è davvero potente. vorrei usarla con batterie ricaricabili e l'unica cosa che non so commentare ora è la dutata delle batterie. se cercate ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycycledohc on 03/04/2012

Very bright! Yes very very bright! I had several people remark how bright it was, as it certainly was blinding and went a long way in the dark The zoom focus is slightly loose so that the focus (size of beam) tends to wander a bit. Not really a big problem. Would be better if you could zoom out further ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjoao on 01/20/2012

It's an extremely bright light (specially when zoomed) and it works as described. Definitely i would (and i already did) recommended it to friends. It even surpasses another flashlight i bought for 45€. Couldn't find one. It really works as described and unlike other comments, i didn't found it loose.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections