DX » Community » Reviews » Large Lightsabre 3-Mode Red+Green LED Signaling Rod (3*AA Batteries)
Customer’s impression:
Powerfull Excellent item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaliatti on 12/04/2014

The flashlight meets all the ad says. It's powerful, beautiful, well finished, with excellent quality, really worth a lot more than I payed. I buyed 4. Read more

Impression:Excellent item,Powerfull;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexandreFr on 12/05/2012

I was not aware of that untill i had it in my hands (even if it is written on the description) : It has a magnetic base! The magnet is pretty strong. Nice rich red and green color. Its a full set of individual leds inside. It is not just one led in a diffuser, its about a dozen or mor leds per color,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadavi38 on 11/10/2012

Bright LEDs, Green and Red (Perfect Traffic Light Colors), A- Quality product, Great Size The Battery compartment is kind of weird, The hand strap doesn't get smaller or larger The colors are perfect, Red and Green. People all over the world understand Red means stop and Green means go. At least in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElForro on 07/29/2011

- Manufacturing materials are good. - The power light is good. - You can differentiate the touch of a button. - The LED on the tip is a good addition. - Rechargeable batteries do not fit easily. - The strap seems weak. - Price is not the best. - The battery case seems weak, if it breaks, the flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymortuus82 on 05/26/2011

+ 2 Light modes Red/Green and strobe + Bright in the darkness on green + Green mode also has small flashlight at top + Compact Design + Magnet at bottom + Long runtime (36hours stated). - Battery cover is a little narrow and cheap, so u have to hold the batteries hard before u push it in otherwise no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadgetdude01 on 05/08/2011

The unit is just the right size for putting in your pocket. The quality is excellent. It appears to be well made and is nice and bright. I use it for directing traffic and have had positive feedback from motorists, it can be seen well at night. Also used in a road tunnel where lighting is almost as good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycherries241 on 08/31/2010

Perfect light for directing traffic. Small enough to fit in a pocket but large enough and bright enough to be seen easily. Magnet allows for it to be stuck onto your car to alert drivers. The red led lights are very bright and go 360 degrees around the baton. For the price its unbeatable. None really.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTxCharlie on 06/20/2010

bright enough for warning sight 1) The two colors should be Red/Blue, and there should be an option of alternately blinking between red & blue. This would get the light noticed much easier. Red and green are a color combination more associated with Christmas here in the USA. Red and Blue are police ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymace6711 on 05/06/2009

Overall feels sturdy, like one solid piece with nothing rattling around when shaken. Switch also seems solid enough to stand up too repeated use. Time will tell. LED's are nore than bright enough to be seen from a distance. AAA batteries also keeps weight down to reduce fatigue while waving repeatedly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuerd on 04/16/2009

Bright light, easily visible from 150 meters. Cycles through modes in a useful way: blink = warn, red = stop, green = go, and then repeat for the next vehicle. *DOES* stick to a vertical surface, so you can turn any lamp post into a warning beacon. Still works after dropping it on a concrete floor. Hands ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections