Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbabic on 07/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fair price. Light weight. Protects light from scratches and when worn on belt can keep light handy. Cons:I wore mine for work and used it daily - after three months, it was worn out. The hook and loop closure on mine did not last three months before becoming frayed. Thu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRik0331 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price of the Nylon Flashlight is really good. The best part is that you get two cases for the price of less than one. It's easy to use. Cons:At first the quality looks good, but after a couple of months everything gets loose and the flashlight can fall from the bott... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctraney on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These cases are great! They are cheaper than cases on any other site by far! I would have been more than happy paying double this price for just one case, but for two cases is just a steal! These appear to be pretty well made and will last a long time. I don't n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price - Made of good material quality - Well thought - Can be used to host many items like flashlights and knives - Has a flip cover - Open-bottom design, can hold longer stuff - Good for small flashlights - 2-Pack Cons:Don't offer protection in the bottom. A bigge... Read more

Good Material Good size
    0 1
  • posted byBudapest on 09/15/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good easy to use pouch Nice snug fit with velcro fastener one clicky tab to secure the torch handle another clicky tab to secure to belt Cons:Not the smoothest "fast-draw" retrieval due to snug fit - it binds Make sure the head of fthe torch faces th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedCo on 08/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits for a lot of p60 host for example the Ultrafire 501B, Ultrafire 502B, Ultrafire 504B, Solarforce L2. The flashlight couldn't fall out and the lens is saved agains scratches. Cons:The build quality isn't great but ok for the price. I use mine for about 3 month an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 02/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nylon Flashlight Case w/ Cover Well done, good stuff seems to Cordura. Reliable fastening system. Cons:Not all types of lanterns will be able to fit into it. Fastening system is not designed for instant retrieval, but good records. OtherThoughts:Nylon Flashlig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLFODX on 10/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very practical, very simple and yet very well thought. It fits a torch/flashlight of up to 30 millimeters diameter. May be 1mm extra (say 31mm) in a very tight fit. It holds perfectly but it is NOT a "quick-draw". Ideal for safely carrying the torch whilst walki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeanspector on 05/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Has a flip cover Has a metal hook to be used with a carabiner Has 2 belt loop options - fixed one (more secure) and button one (more convenient) Has a buttoned horisontal flip that holds the light even more securely (though can be a pain to open two flips to get the lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuberantcamper on 09/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good holster for the price. Fits Surefire and SolarForce lights as good as you can get. I have three of these and they have a consistent fit. This is a very versatile design with a permanent and a snap belt flap, and with an extra strap to prevent loss when... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections