Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbabic on 07/27/2013

Fair price. Light weight. Protects light from scratches and when worn on belt can keep light handy. I wore mine for work and used it daily - after three months, it was worn out. The hook and loop closure on mine did not last three months before becoming frayed. Thus, the cover would not hold the light.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRik0331 on 02/23/2013

The price of the Nylon Flashlight is really good. The best part is that you get two cases for the price of less than one. It's easy to use. At first the quality looks good, but after a couple of months everything gets loose and the flashlight can fall from the bottom of the case. This happened to both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byctraney on 11/14/2012

These cases are great! They are cheaper than cases on any other site by far! I would have been more than happy paying double this price for just one case, but for two cases is just a steal! These appear to be pretty well made and will last a long time. I don't need a case very often, but these will be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 10/07/2012

- Good price - Made of good material quality - Well thought - Can be used to host many items like flashlights and knives - Has a flip cover - Open-bottom design, can hold longer stuff - Good for small flashlights - 2-Pack Don't offer protection in the bottom. A bigger flashlight tail should not be protected ... Read more

Good Material Good size

1 0 0

• posted byBudapest on 09/15/2011

Good easy to use pouch Nice snug fit with velcro fastener one clicky tab to secure the torch handle another clicky tab to secure to belt Not the smoothest "fast-draw" retrieval due to snug fit - it binds Make sure the head of fthe torch faces the flap cover or the torch might slip right off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedCo on 08/06/2011

It fits for a lot of p60 host for example the Ultrafire 501B, Ultrafire 502B, Ultrafire 504B, Solarforce L2. The flashlight couldn't fall out and the lens is saved agains scratches. The build quality isn't great but ok for the price. I use mine for about 3 month and eveerything working well. The tail ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkfad on 02/23/2011

Nylon Flashlight Case w/ Cover Well done, good stuff seems to Cordura. Reliable fastening system. Not all types of lanterns will be able to fit into it. Fastening system is not designed for instant retrieval, but good records. Nylon Flashlight Case w/ Cover Excellent approached for flashlights in case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLFODX on 10/25/2010

Very practical, very simple and yet very well thought. It fits a torch/flashlight of up to 30 millimeters diameter. May be 1mm extra (say 31mm) in a very tight fit. It holds perfectly but it is NOT a "quick-draw". Ideal for safely carrying the torch whilst walking is just perfect. It also fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanspector on 05/20/2010

Has a flip cover Has a metal hook to be used with a carabiner Has 2 belt loop options - fixed one (more secure) and button one (more convenient) Has a buttoned horisontal flip that holds the light even more securely (though can be a pain to open two flips to get the light out) Open-bottom design, can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycuberantcamper on 09/16/2009

Very good holster for the price. Fits Surefire and SolarForce lights as good as you can get. I have three of these and they have a consistent fit. This is a very versatile design with a permanent and a snap belt flap, and with an extra strap to prevent loss when not in use. Could be heavier material ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections