• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Wow!

posted by ctraney on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

These cases are great! They are cheaper than cases on any other site by far! I would have been more than happy paying double this price for just one case, but for two cases is just a steal! These appear to be pretty well made and will last a long time. I don't need a case very often, but these will be invaluable for when i do!

Cons:

They only thing I can think of to mention is that these cases aren't for quick-drawing your torch. They are strapped in there good! There is a velcro flap and a strap with a snap on it to secure your light in the holster. These will be great for any time you are moving around a lot, say for camping or hiking. They only other thing is that the end of the light is exposed, so it's possible to hit the button and turn on your light. This isn't a big deal to me.

OtherThoughts:

These are nice! They won't fit every light, but my ultrafire wf502b, for example, fits inside these cases like a glove!

Bottomline:

If you need some cases for your lights buy these! Don't let the price fool you..these are quality cases! Get them for this price while you still can!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections