DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000 (White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvdwalker on 07/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- For mine, all pieces fit perfect. - UMD Cover does close correctly. - Battery does fit well. - Comes with all parts including triggers and analog nub. Cons:- It doen't look original. - XOAE buttons and D-Pad are not transpart with color inside but color plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayFurtado on 09/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is OK and it MAY, I repeat, it MAY fit someone who already own a original housing for PSP with this color. Why, I hear you ask? Because the battery doesn't fit the battery slot (well it fits actually, but not exately, it's so tight that one might nee... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThatLEB on 12/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as described. replaces your old 2000 case with whatever color you choose (multiple colors on DX) - i got the white one. Works well for what it is, remeber this... your get what u pay for. This is not genuine, however pulls off to be to the unseen/untrained eye :-)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHermesMN on 12/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is very good. Beside the UMD cover, everything assembled well. All the proper artworks are there. It comes with all the necessary parts to make PSP looks like brand new when properly replaced. Cons:The replacement housing kit I got has a defective UMD co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrakang on 07/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This housing was easy to assemble and had all the prints as the original psp, and it fits exactly on my psp. Plus it raised my psp's sale price by 30$. Cons:Plastic is a little cheap. And the power on button could be better and some printing on the buttons are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutzdesign on 01/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Qualidade Excelente (a cor é identica a original) - Encaixes perfeitos (todas as peças se encaixam sem folgas) - Ótimo preço (aqui no Brasil custa uns 100 conto e com certeza compraram aqui no DX) Cons:Pode se tornar um produto sem uso, se não... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoclar on 09/29/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Looks like the official one -Has all the psp/power/hold/sony logos on it -looks very cool when the lights of power/hold etc. coming through the white faceplate -very well built -easy to install ( make sure you read some instructions online first though) - inclute t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywossen on 09/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Buy a must if you love psp slim/2000 and don't want to buy the psp slim/2000 star wars edition i don't see anyone who would want Darth Vader on the back of your psp slim/2000 Cons:The trim is pretty shitty well not really but the power button is it's too... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections