DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotating Swivel Protective PU Leather Case for ASUS Transformer TF101 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Nice look
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJabiruRwandais on 09/23/2014

Pros: I like the fact that I can charge the tablet while in the case closed. It can also rotate to use in different positions. It has a nice look and give full access to the screen size. As the plastic case fits well, it's easy to use the camera without having a black corner. Cons: A pity we cannot separate ... Read more

Impression:Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted bykevinalexander on 02/21/2014

Great case. Fits perfect. the case if of good quality and therefore good value. It matches well to all the buttons and opening on the tablet which is a big plus as some of the cheaper cases I have used do not match up so well. Works great on display as a stand up when I am watching things like on youtube.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgopalan on 03/21/2013

Minimum level protection to protect against dings and scratches. Nice feature is that it rotates to portrait mode and still makes use of the stand base. Plastic shell nicely grips the tablet and would seem that it would offer more protection but can't say for sure. Allows for charging with the case on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluuxNL on 02/06/2013

A very usefull sleeve voor the Asus Transformer TF101. Easy to place your tablet into this sleeve. An very simple to remove it again. Usefull in many ways. I mostly use it in the landscape position but also useable flat on a tablet or on you're knees. Even possible to charge your tablet in the sleeve.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjakarozman on 11/27/2012

Easy to apply, fits perfectly. Tha ability to turn the pad while standing is totally awesome! Also the pad is 100% protected. It's not easy to remove case because it fits so strong. Also keyboard can't be used while the case is mounted. It has 2 slots for different degree of set up - without loching,... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections