DX » Community » Reviews » 650nm Laser Diode Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
excelent Bright otimo vendedor optimum compraria de novo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

I really recommend this laser diode, it is very cheap, easy to use and it is very bright, it has a high range and combined with some components you obtain very good functionality. Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bycarloroma63 on 11/12/2014

I've bought two of them, one has arrived burned out (I will open a RMA for this). It is really small and it is a good quality for using it. No docs available, so it is not easy to understand how to connect it. I had to google for this information, and I found this: "connect S terminal to 5V thru a 10... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bykelencristina on 07/26/2014

Veio em uma boa quantidade de plástico bolha, bem protegido, e o produto funcionando normalmente, compraria de novo se precisasse, sem dúvidas um bom vendedor ,ja fiz diversos projetos com o lazer e todos deram certo, sem nenhum defeito.lazer em otimo estado Read more

Otimo produto Otimo produto

Impression:compraria de novo,optimum,otimo vendedor;

0 1 0

• posted bypebbe19 on 03/23/2014

The module is cheap, but the quality is pretty good. I'm getting a very bright red dot when only using the resistor that is soldered onto it. Doesn't include any documentation, nor is it labeled with any number, so you can't find any documentation online. This gives us the issue of not knowing the pin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubenfer82 on 03/23/2014

this is a good stuff to make a beam for safety project, movement detection and other different stuff. It is handy, just plug and may be stick it to a servo.... So many things you can do.... I needed to analyse the board to have a clear idea of how the board is made and how to use it without destroying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNodoy1a on 02/26/2014

Easy to use, there's no resistor needed and it doesn't get hot. The quality overall seems ok and due to the simplity of the product the lack of documentation won't be a problem this time. Nice red dot, bright enough to disturb your neighbors pretending you are a sniper or make your cat go mental I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabantik on 07/18/2013

Someone in the comments said it could not be seen after 4 meters. In my case, the dot was very sharp and bright from one end of my house to the other (about 10 meters) so that was a positive surprise. Due to this it would fit any application I would need it for. None if you consider the price point. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytnvd on 06/20/2013

Good soldering. Nice to play with (after paying some attention to the wires and the brass piece) This is an laser led mounted on a small PCB. There are 3 pin connections which are not documented (I get used to the DX non documentation). So you have to figure out which pin is assigned to what. I have ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byjurpie on 06/16/2013

5V Laser module works great no resistor needed. Works perfect with Arduino or other microcontrollers. I just connected 5V to the S and GND to the - and it works There is a small resistor soldered onto the laser module. Not that great quality, but it works perfect. Need to adjust Lens manually to get ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byTorin42 on 01/10/2013

It's cheap, easy to connect and use, you don't need any resistant or so, it don't get hot. I don't find one so far. Others said it can be easyli short circuited, but I don't have that problem. It's pretty good for this price. If you need an easy controllable, easy-to-use laser, just buy it. Check the ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections