DX » Community » Reviews » 650nm Laser Diode Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Bright excelent not working Good laser
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEMJTECH on 05/29/2015

This module works as expected, I find it suitable for one electronic development I did. You need to know basic electronics to use it.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bym4rk0 on 05/13/2015

Pros: It is small and simple to use. The laser is very bright. Cons: Wiring diagram not included. (Quick wiring instructions: connect 3.3V to "S" pin, middle pin is free, third pin is GND).

Impression:Bright,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted by5979031 on 04/11/2015

this laser is very funny.... it can connect to arduino board and make many projects very funny is a simple laser with 2 pole....

Impression:Good laser;

0 0 0

• posted bydogris on 03/23/2015

It is simply to use. Small and cheap.

Impression:Good laser;

0 0 1

• posted byfranz7888 on 02/27/2015

ok

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 1

• posted byEddie123 on 02/21/2015

This item was unfortunately DOA, but DX showed excellent customer service, and refunded med almost imediately. Very pleased with DX customer service in this case

Impression:not working;

0 1 0

• posted by8806089 on 02/11/2015

Pros: It does what it says. I prefered to read the reviews to try it, maybe it's better with the 100ohm resistor for protection, but without resistor the laser is very bright. Cons: None until now, I hope it lasts very long.

Impression:Bright,excelent ,Good laser;

0 0 1

• posted byRoboW on 01/15/2015

Pros: stable mounted laser diode, easy to use contacts, fits in standard breadboard, good visible red laser. Cons: SMD Resistor on the module is useless in combination with arduino. With "S" Contact and middle contact, you use the onboard 10K Resistor -> with 5V no light output. With "S" and the... Read more

Impression:Good laser,poor documentation;

0 0 2

• posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

I really recommend this laser diode, it is very cheap, easy to use and it is very bright, it has a high range and combined with some components you obtain very good functionality.

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 1

• posted bycarloroma63 on 11/12/2014

I've bought two of them, one has arrived burned out (I will open a RMA for this). It is really small and it is a good quality for using it. No docs available, so it is not easy to understand how to connect it. I had to google for this information, and I found this: "connect S terminal to 5V thru... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere