Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblue60 on 09/08/2013

Its well built, Fit my Maglight XL50, the price is not so bad, its held up for so far (4 months of use) I was able to attach it the mollie loops on my sling bag. also the stitching is solid from what I see There was only one in the package :( its a pouch. its not a bad pouch for the price (a little cheaper would be better) I only got one in my order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmconner on 10/23/2012

-They have two front buttons (in order to adjust for larger or smaller flashlights) as well as velcro to keep the flashlight contained. -The belt loop is adjustable, and also uses a button as well as velcro to minimize the chance of detaching. -The holster itself is much stiffer than expected, and actually provides a fair bit of protection against impact.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 10/07/2012

- Good quality material - Very easy to use - Fit just perfect in my belt - Very strong and safe for flashlights - Real protection - Good built-in belt clip - Velcro as well as 2 press stud options (goof for adjustment) - 2 pack None so far. I am very satisfied with this item. Not so expensive when you see the quality. I am using it at my work and all ... Read more

Very strong and safe for flashlights
    0 0
  • posted bybrdenver on 04/12/2011

- Tough nylon that frays instead of tearing - Weather proof/resistant (dries quickly) - Velcro as well as 2 press stud options - Police/tactical look/feel - Covers the both ends - Belt loop perfect for standard tactical belt and adjustable - Belt loop designed for tactical belt Also (not really a con) - Large isn't really the right description for these,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPikkom on 11/18/2008

Very stiff, strong and safe for flashlights. Easy to use and easy to wearing – good built-in belt clip. Light weight and good, useful size. A little bit a lack of abilities of total closing the flap is disturbing me. The third press stud would be useful on the bottom of this holster. Cheap and useful holster. Quality Perfect fit for my medium size flashlights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarnath on 09/25/2007

Great holster, fits UF C2 perfectly, which is why I bought it. Good build quality, a bit stiffer than the c2 one. none A great holster, if you need a holster for your c2, this is it! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections