Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblue60 on 09/08/2013

Its well built, Fit my Maglight XL50, the price is not so bad, its held up for so far (4 months of use) I was able to attach it the mollie loops on my sling bag. also the stitching is solid from what I see There was only one in the package :( its a pouch. its not a bad pouch for the price (a little cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmconner on 10/23/2012

-They have two front buttons (in order to adjust for larger or smaller flashlights) as well as velcro to keep the flashlight contained. -The belt loop is adjustable, and also uses a button as well as velcro to minimize the chance of detaching. -The holster itself is much stiffer than expected, and actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 10/07/2012

- Good quality material - Very easy to use - Fit just perfect in my belt - Very strong and safe for flashlights - Real protection - Good built-in belt clip - Velcro as well as 2 press stud options (goof for adjustment) - 2 pack None so far. I am very satisfied with this item. Not so expensive when you ... Read more

Very strong and safe for flashlights

0 0 0

• posted bybrdenver on 04/12/2011

- Tough nylon that frays instead of tearing - Weather proof/resistant (dries quickly) - Velcro as well as 2 press stud options - Police/tactical look/feel - Covers the both ends - Belt loop perfect for standard tactical belt and adjustable - Belt loop designed for tactical belt Also (not really a con)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPikkom on 11/18/2008

Very stiff, strong and safe for flashlights. Easy to use and easy to wearing – good built-in belt clip. Light weight and good, useful size. A little bit a lack of abilities of total closing the flap is disturbing me. The third press stud would be useful on the bottom of this holster. Cheap and useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarnath on 09/25/2007

Great holster, fits UF C2 perfectly, which is why I bought it. Good build quality, a bit stiffer than the c2 one. none A great holster, if you need a holster for your c2, this is it! Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections