DX » Community » Reviews » Serseul Portable 168-Color Waterproof Cosmetic Makeup Eyeshadow Palette
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChanuchi on 03/07/2014

I really love this pallette. It arrived without any of the pads damaged so I was really happy with that. The colours are very bright and well pigmented and definately show off great. You dont have to put that many layers on to have a intense colour effect. The pads are a little smaller than you might expect. Most pallets have larger colour circles, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknvbergkamp on 01/27/2014

Muy buena variedad de colores, un estuche que cumple con su funcion, no es tan costoso y ofrece una gran variedad de colores y de buena calidad 6 colores dañados (envio de singapour a mexico) algo pequeños en tamaño pero por el precio creo que esta bien, quiza podrian incluir una brocha Una buena opcion de compra con el pequeño riesgo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThePolyMur on 09/17/2013

Really great product!!! Not expensive and good quality. It came in just 11 days. I was really surprised. Packed very well. Perfect combination of colors. For different situations and events. 3 colors are broken, it's because of long shipping (From Hong Kong to Moldova) . But as each pallet is packed, nothing is dirty and this is really cool. Some of ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bysamoneko on 05/29/2013

All get it wright, nothing has been broken. Really good and consistent colors, nice variations of colors, etc. It was packed very well and it looks like on pictures. Little bit smaller than I've thought (places for colors). It could be little bit cheaper. Holding package could be made with better plastic. Nothing to add, except that places for colors ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytonenyvon on 01/25/2013

This product is real waterproof! I sweat a lot in my face during the shows and normaly my make-up doesn't stay where it should stay. This make-up DOES! I LIKE IT A LOT! a couple of colours are broken :( still a very good product :) and a lot of colours left ;) misschien nog beter verpakt? Extra bubbel-wrap? It's a Top product. I work as a singer and ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections