DX » Community » Reviews » Serseul 15-Color Waterproof Cosmetic Makeup Concealer Cream (30g)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluaas on 06/01/2014

It cames well packed and the item was as god as it is in the picture. It has also nice collors and the texture is god. Besides the prices none cons until now. The deliver could be faster than two months. The first two collors doesn`t seems like the picture, one is almost yellow and the other one is purple. They should sell the collors separated, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscampyleigh on 12/08/2013

I absolutely love this product. This is my second time purchasing it. The pigment and payoff of the creams is long-lasting, true to colour and slightly water resistant to sweat, rain and swimming. The concealers can be applied just once a day and they last the entire day. Absolutely none. The highlight shade, green shade and purple shade is a great ... Read more

Cosmetic Concealer Cream Palette
    1 0
  • posted bylcdcjal on 10/21/2013

For the price, it is good. You have a lot of colors to work with and mix if necessary. It doesn't have many colors more suited for olive or more yellowish skin tones, almost every color is very pink based. It is a little bit oily and needs some work or a good brush to spread it smoothly. The package is good, and I think a small mirror on the interior ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbinotrantula on 08/11/2013

Lot of shades, and coloured ones too! One shimmery, which is silvery, and you should try it when you highlight (for example, under your eyebrow) the other ones are matt. Bends really well, and covers nice. Before applying one color, touch the surface and bend it a little, because the color gonna look a little bit different, then in it's original surface.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaniKirsten on 06/02/2013

Claro que não é maquiagem da MAC, mas creio que seja um bom custo-benefício. Ainda não tive oportunidade de usar e testar os efeitos, mas até agora minhas expectativas foram superadas. Aliás, essa foi minha primeira compra no site e (man!) veio muuito rápido! (acho que em três semanas, pra ser sincera) No cons.... Read more

15-color concealer cream
    4 0
  • posted byMairaSilva on 04/15/2013

MAQUIAGEM DE BOA QUALIDADE ,MUITO ÚTIL, REALMENTE TAMPA AS OLHEIRAS E MANCHAS ,UTILIZO ELA JUNTO AO PÓ POR SER UM POUCO OLEOSA,MAIS DE FACIL APLICAÇÃO.AS CORES SÃO EXATAMENTE AS DA IMAGEM,TONS MAIS AVERMELHADOS DO QUE BEGE.A MERCADORIA VEIO SUPER BEM EMBALADA ,POREM DEMOROU UM POUCO,EM MEDIA 30 DIAS ...MAIS GOSTEI MUITO N&#1... Read more

5 1
  • posted bycarladanielle on 03/26/2013

Compact size, can carry in your purse without problems, the texture is good, covers dark circles well, varied colors that have different functions, the product is pretty good. The quality of the kit could be better, the support of the shadows is made of plastic very fragile, do not think I can take a fall, but for the price I consider a good acquisition.... Read more

2 1
  • posted byLovesims on 03/20/2013

Great price. Fast shipping. It only took 17 days to be delivered and that is very satisfactory. Delivered undamaged. Absolutely nothing was wrong with this product at all. It is everything as described. Loved the color selection. When I asked about how long shipping was the online person was very helpful and told me it would take 3-5 weeks but it was ... Read more

Serseul
    1 1
  • posted byrcl81 on 02/01/2013

Very happy. I use it every day !It looks great, covers what needs to be cover, and looks natural. I feel like my face gets a small facelift, and i look more awake. Maybe less colours, or more of each colour with be a good thing. But thats the only con. Maybe less colours. Some of them I never use. Maybe a mirror in the box would be even greater. I will ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytayannezinha on 12/19/2012

São de ótima qualidade, cumprem perfeitamente o que prometem! Não deixam a pele oleosa e a cobertura é perfeita! Em regiões frias, podem endurecer um pouco! mas se mantiver guardado em local não tão frio funcionará normalmente! Gostei muito do produto e uso diariamente, e alé disso uso no trabalho como maquiadora ... Read more

7 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections