DX » Community » Reviews » Serseul 15-Color Waterproof Cosmetic Makeup Concealer Cream (30g)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscampyleigh on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I absolutely love this product. This is my second time purchasing it. The pigment and payoff of the creams is long-lasting, true to colour and slightly water resistant to sweat, rain and swimming. The concealers can be applied just once a day and they last the... Read more

Cosmetic Concealer Cream Palette
    0 0
  • posted byDaniKirsten on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Claro que não é maquiagem da MAC, mas creio que seja um bom custo-benefício. Ainda não tive oportunidade de usar e testar os efeitos, mas até agora minhas expectativas foram superadas. Aliás, essa foi minha primeira compra no site... Read more

15-color concealer cream
    3 0
  • posted byMairaSilva on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:MAQUIAGEM DE BOA QUALIDADE ,MUITO ÚTIL, REALMENTE TAMPA AS OLHEIRAS E MANCHAS ,UTILIZO ELA JUNTO AO PÓ POR SER UM POUCO OLEOSA,MAIS DE FACIL APLICAÇÃO.AS CORES SÃO EXATAMENTE AS DA IMAGEM,TONS MAIS AVERMELHADOS DO QUE BEGE.A MERCADORIA VEIO SUPE... Read more

5 1
  • posted bycarladanielle on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Compact size, can carry in your purse without problems, the texture is good, covers dark circles well, varied colors that have different functions, the product is pretty good. Cons:The quality of the kit could be better, the support of the shadows is made of plastic very... Read more

2 1
  • posted byLovesims on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great price. Fast shipping. It only took 17 days to be delivered and that is very satisfactory. Delivered undamaged. Cons:Absolutely nothing was wrong with this product at all. It is everything as described. OtherThoughts:Loved the color selection. When I asked about how... Read more

Serseul
    1 1
  • posted byrcl81 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very happy. I use it every day !It looks great, covers what needs to be cover, and looks natural. I feel like my face gets a small facelift, and i look more awake. Cons:Maybe less colours, or more of each colour with be a good thing. But thats the only con. Ot... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytayannezinha on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:São de ótima qualidade, cumprem perfeitamente o que prometem! Não deixam a pele oleosa e a cobertura é perfeita! Cons:Em regiões frias, podem endurecer um pouco! mas se mantiver guardado em local não tão frio funcionará normalment... Read more

7 1
  • posted byshakyra18 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A paleta é boa de mais e ainda por cima barata,tenho outra igual a essa e foi muito mais cara...corretivos a prova d'água e de larga duração. Os produtos não demoraram nem 1 mês pra chegar. AMEI ! recomendado waterprof product..am... Read more

Fechada/closed Aberta/open
    5 4
  • posted bystepcl0sah on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:wow where to start, this palette off a great range of colors and tones to match any looks. also great for contoring and highlighting -Great colours -creamy texture, easily blendable - very cheap, the price will be extremely difficult to beat -wears well over 8 h... Read more

creamy
    5 1
  • posted byaphexgiba on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good-attachment to the skin. -Great colors. -Whites serve as a background for a shadow. -You really creamy! Cons:-None OtherThoughts:It really is a very good set of bases, creamy, gives optimum coverage before putting a shadow over. They really are waterproof,... Read more

All the Concealer cream, perfect! A right angle of the colors, they are creamy.
    5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections