DX » Community » Reviews » Special Irregularly Shaped Magic Cube IQ Puzzle (More Advanced than Rubik!)
  • 5 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywuith on 02/05/2011

*It is really cheap. *It is quite difficult. You must be used to this type of toys if you want to solve it. *Can change shapes. *The quality is NOT really good. *The turnings sometimes aren't possible due to the quality... *It comes with a manual but I haven't understood it... If you want one of that for your collection, buy it. If you want to solve ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoko90 on 03/26/2010

* This puzzle is very cheap. * It can change shape and is really difficult. * You need a Square-1 in your collection ! * Turning quality is really bad. * Stickers are ugly. * Don't fit for speed-solving. * Seems very fragile (but is easy to fix). The Square-1 (also known as Cube 21) is quite hard to find and is a must have in every twisty puzzle collection.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeridor on 03/02/2010

Good build. More complex than Rubik's. Can change shapes Not a "standard" toy (but then most interesting ones are not standard). Good way to kill time while exercising those little grey cells. Or, as some say, "doing logical push-ups". If you're into logics/puzzles/Rubik's/etc, then you should definitely buy it. If your life is too hectic, then slow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThoughT on 12/16/2009

It's a nice Square 1, comes with some instructions and seems to work well. Firstly the product is fairly hard to turn, like the 3x3s that you might get at a dollar store with plastic dust inbetween. I never disassembled the cube however after a couple days of playing with it it came apart during a normal turn. Since then I've broken off the middle red ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysombrancelha on 05/16/2009

Well, it looks cool. And it comes with a solution manual (in english and chinese), so in case you don't know how to solve it, it will teach you. Very low build quality, it looks like it is going to break every time you try to turn it. It is quite hard to turn the sides (I haven't tried any type of lubricant). It's good to impress other people. I haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChety on 01/27/2009

1.- Easy to understand how it works 2.- perfect gift to friends 3.- A little easy to broke 4.- Cheap color stickers (takes off after a little use) 5.- brokes easily if piezes doesnt match correctly 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char review. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonowl on 12/19/2008

For any starters who aren't sure whether or not this is the puzzle for them, this prodecut is a decent place to start. The stickers are rather cheap, and the quality of plastic leaves something to be wanted. I can shake mine and here some bit of plastic rolling about inside it. Because of the plastic, the square-1 locks up frequently and the top/bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJHdxloferRY on 11/25/2008

it works! its something different to an ordinary cube. if you are bored then its easy to just pick it up and trying to solve it for like forever. the stickers is not the best quality they fall of easy and brake but you can just fix it with some superglue. its hard at first but when you work it up a bit it gets easier. about same size as a normal 4*4... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywizkitten on 10/18/2008

It's a great puzzle, Square1 is very difficult. Spring loaded internals. Plastic feels failry sturdy. I've seen worse. Not as solidly built as an official Rubik's cube. Stickers are cheap paper that aren't placed very accurately. Springs make strange noises when I spin mine. It's a great puzzle, but this isn't the best example of it. I'd be inclined ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrYod on 09/16/2008

It's very funny, the first time I saw it I thought it was only a joke with about 4~5 combinations... but when I saw how to rotate it and to mess up it I laugh like a mad scientist: there are several combinations, maybe like a rubik cube, I don't know cheap quality plastic some times it's hard to rotate a part the manual is quite useless if I want to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections