DX » Community » Reviews » Special Irregularly Shaped Magic Cube IQ Puzzle (More Advanced than Rubik!)
  • 5 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywuith on 02/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*It is really cheap. *It is quite difficult. You must be used to this type of toys if you want to solve it. *Can change shapes. Cons:*The quality is NOT really good. *The turnings sometimes aren't possible due to the quality... OtherThoughts:*It comes with a manual but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoko90 on 03/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* This puzzle is very cheap. * It can change shape and is really difficult. * You need a Square-1 in your collection ! Cons:* Turning quality is really bad. * Stickers are ugly. * Don't fit for speed-solving. * Seems very fragile (but is easy to fix). OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeridor on 03/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build. More complex than Rubik's. Can change shapes Cons:Not a "standard" toy (but then most interesting ones are not standard). OtherThoughts:Good way to kill time while exercising those little grey cells. Or, as some say, "doing logical push-ups". If you're into... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThoughT on 12/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a nice Square 1, comes with some instructions and seems to work well. Cons:Firstly the product is fairly hard to turn, like the 3x3s that you might get at a dollar store with plastic dust inbetween. I never disassembled the cube however after a couple day... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysombrancelha on 05/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, it looks cool. And it comes with a solution manual (in english and chinese), so in case you don't know how to solve it, it will teach you. Cons:Very low build quality, it looks like it is going to break every time you try to turn it. It is quite hard to turn the sid... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChety on 01/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1.- Easy to understand how it works 2.- perfect gift to friends Cons:3.- A little easy to broke 4.- Cheap color stickers (takes off after a little use) 5.- brokes easily if piezes doesnt match correctly OtherThoughts:500 char review. 500 char review. 500 char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonowl on 12/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For any starters who aren't sure whether or not this is the puzzle for them, this prodecut is a decent place to start. Cons:The stickers are rather cheap, and the quality of plastic leaves something to be wanted. I can shake mine and here some bit of plastic r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJHdxloferRY on 11/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it works! its something different to an ordinary cube. if you are bored then its easy to just pick it up and trying to solve it for like forever. Cons:the stickers is not the best quality they fall of easy and brake but you can just fix it with some superglue. its hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywizkitten on 10/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a great puzzle, Square1 is very difficult. Spring loaded internals. Plastic feels failry sturdy. I've seen worse. Cons:Not as solidly built as an official Rubik's cube. Stickers are cheap paper that aren't placed very accurately. Springs make strange noises when I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrYod on 09/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very funny, the first time I saw it I thought it was only a joke with about 4~5 combinations... but when I saw how to rotate it and to mess up it I laugh like a mad scientist: there are several combinations, maybe like a rubik cube, I don't know Cons:cheap... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections