DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Car Cigarette Powered Charger for Iphone / Nokia / HTC - Black (12V)
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byookada009 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, easy to use and extremely usefull, with you need one, this is the item! Cons:Must say that the quality is not de best, but if you consider the price, you can complain of nothing. The item says that the amperage is 1A, i have my doubts about this, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuszti on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with any USB powered device. Just plug it in the car slot and your phone. Your phone never runs out of battery again. Cons:I just cannot say anything for cons because there is no cons. It just works as it intended to. OtherThoughts:Great for a long trip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhlcastro on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, light, usefull to charge cell phones in the car. Recommended for long trips using bluetooth or GPS signals or other uses that consume a lot of battery. Cons:I used it just once, and it worked very well. Than it stopped working. The indicator led was tur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwitos on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap price Cons:- I wish there was a way to leave it in the cigarette lighter, but to TURN-OFF the power on it, to prevent the led from being always-on, and in case of a short circuit, to avoid affecting my car OtherThoughts:There were other models that had the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhen555 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+Product fits in my car cigarette charger +Good quality build +LED functioning properly +Can be used to charge +very small and portable, occupies no space in the car +plug and play like feature Cons:-USB fits tightly (not sure if it is bad thing) -Charging is a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydesolder on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love these tiny little USB car chargers. They fit almost flush with the dash. This order came with a low-brightness green LED, which isn't so bright that it becomes annoying at night. Some of the other car charger I've bought have high brightness LEDs, which... Read more

1 3
  • posted byFuxseb on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Insanely cheap, though looks very rugged and charges my smartphone fast. The D+ and D- lines are short together, following the USB charger specifications, which isn't true for all chargers. This informs the device that a charger, not a computer is connected and... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBlahMBah on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Fool proof. I use it to charge my phone in car. If you are smart enough to use your phone, there will be no problems to make use of it .. Requires USB -> Phone cable that can charge your pšhone Cons:So far did not think anything that can be with negative... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianorosarino on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very comfortable and portable, nice guy. It is very comfortable occupies almost no place in the car. You can always leave plugged. Very fast load cell. very good quality and price. Cons:I do not see anything negative about the product. It's not very sophistica... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbdelepper on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I had a few usb chargers (12v) before but none of them were compatible with iPhone. This one is! It works perfectly. Because of the small design it is a great looking and functionally piece of electronics. Cons:No control light in it, so you have to make sure yo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections