DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Car Cigarette Powered Charger for Iphone / Nokia / HTC - Black (12V)
Customer’s impression:
Great! Very good. Good charger Super price for a handy tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjsaiddx on 12/17/2014

Pros: I bought this item 1 year ago and it still works after 1 year. I had low expectations however it proved me wrong. This is a good product and well priced Cons: There are dual cigarette lighter chargers available at similar prices...

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byDavidAAA on 12/09/2014

Small & Cheap & works well, hides itself when plugged in and not stands out

Impression:Good charger;

0 0 0

• posted bythomieboy on 08/21/2014

Summary: It is a cheap but well build ans handy gadget. It simply works as it should. I recommend it! Pros: Very good build quality, nice green indicator light, small footprint. Cons: It can't charge an Ipad or powerful tablet.

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted byDENCD on 08/02/2014

Pros: These cigarette powered chargers work perfect! One broke after a couple of months, but since they're so low priced, I ordered some more. They do what they should do and cost pretty much nothing. I always bring one when I travel abroad as well to charge my phone or MP3 player.

Impression:Super price for a handy tool;

0 0 0

• posted byookada009 on 06/09/2014

It's cheap, easy to use and extremely usefull, with you need one, this is the item! Must say that the quality is not de best, but if you consider the price, you can complain of nothing. The item says that the amperage is 1A, i have my doubts about this, to me the amperage is lower than that, but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuszti on 05/29/2014

Works with any USB powered device. Just plug it in the car slot and your phone. Your phone never runs out of battery again. I just cannot say anything for cons because there is no cons. It just works as it intended to. Great for a long trip by car. GPS devices runs out of battery fast, but with I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhlcastro on 02/07/2014

Small, light, usefull to charge cell phones in the car. Recommended for long trips using bluetooth or GPS signals or other uses that consume a lot of battery. I used it just once, and it worked very well. Than it stopped working. The indicator led was turned on but when connected the cell on the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBatmanuel on 02/03/2014

Good product, works fine. Exactly what I was looking for. Fits perfectly in the car. Allows to charge the phone and leave your stereo USB port free for other devices that you might be interested in plugging in. None that I can come up with. Not related to the product, but it took very long to you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychino_patero on 01/08/2014

The charger works great. I use it for my smartphone, tablet, or any device that could use a USB charger. It suits perfectly on one car, but in the other one I needed to roll sometape around th central part of the charger, for it to stand firmly without losing connection in every bump. Very good... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFalewick on 12/02/2013

good build quality indicator light is on when the charger is inserted small enough to remain in the cigarette socket all the time (but I pull it out a little when not charging so the light goes off - I do not want to attract any attention to my car) phones charge very slowly, but it is enough to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections