DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Cycling PC Lens UV400 Eye Protection Glasses Goggle - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserdenus on 03/31/2013

Cheap. The container bag is big and hard. It protects well. Other similar lenses fits the frame so i can use the lenses of my old broken frame. Material quality seems poor. It makes me feel that it can be broken easily. The colors of some lenses are not good and also some of them makes vision triple.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAFCaparros on 01/17/2013

- Price is really attractive; - Nice look and comfort; - Good set of lens provided; - The frame clip to mount the optical corrective lens does not come with the constructive model required by the machine to cut the lens correctly, so this clip is USELESS. Information regarding the manufacturer should ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythiidenheimo on 08/17/2012

Comes with a cord, an elastic strap and a sturdy looking case. Adjustable nose piece. I only tried one set of the supplied lens(es). My interest in the product fell to zero at that point, because this lens warped my vision noticeably even in the center of my field of view. Unacceptable in mountain biking,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections