• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrinkman on 06/12/2015

Usefull for car and othe smal space

Impression:Very nice small procuct, i amsatisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byRobertuZ on 06/09/2015

Pros: I think it is working :) Cons: would not know :) It is doing its job I think, after months of use it is still working. And you can really smell a different air in car when you comes in.

Impression:Beautifull;

0 0 0

• posted bydragosdydy on 04/27/2015

I've received the product as stated, in his original package. It was easy to use (just plug&play)... But I didn't felt any difference in the air and also it was a bit noisy.. I didn't used it for a long time.

Impression:Noisy;

0 0 1

• posted bywdebossan on 11/04/2014

não senti diferença

Impression:não faz diferença;

0 0 0

• posted byrpelitz on 09/29/2014

Pro: It's small and easy to use. It also has a very beautiful blue light that illuminates the interior of the car. Cons: It's a little noisy

Impression:Beautifull,Small,Noisy;

0 0 0

• posted bychunaevrr on 09/24/2014

Pros: Little, compact and work perfectly! Cons: not find! This car bar are WORKING! I didn't understand how, but in car is smell's like after rain, and passengers are really like it!

Impression:Not bad!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byjuanmi97 on 07/29/2014

Pros: It's very echonomic. I use it for long trips. Es muy económico. Lo uso normalmente para viajes largos, aunque normalmente me olvido y lo dejo conectado prácticamente siempre. Cons: Nothing. Ninguna. OtherThoughts: It is very small. You can keep it in each part of the car. Es muy pequeño y I... Read more

Impression:Perfect for me and all drivers!;

0 0 0

• posted byluceo on 07/14/2014

I could really spot a difference when i left it on over night in my car, in which i regularly smoke. Smelled fresher and kinda minty. Also the blue light is not that bright, just a nice ambient light on my console. While driving, i had to rotate it to a certain degree to keep it turned on. The of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMDLFMT on 04/13/2014

Echonomic. Es muy económico. I use it this year in a long trip. I was 14 hours in my car with good results. Lo probé este año para un largo viaje en coche casi sin parar (14 horas) y me ayudó a mantener la concentración I do not know if run o do not run. Si dejase de no y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrankomena on 02/10/2014

The products come in a very well pack package. everything looks good. very simple to use it. just open and plug in into the cigrrette power socket in the car. the led light is not strong which is a good thing as during night driving no bright light will distract you. none none The products come a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: