Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMDLFMT on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Echonomic. Es muy económico. I use it this year in a long trip. I was 14 hours in my car with good results. Lo probé este año para un largo viaje en coche casi sin parar (14 horas) y me ayudó a mantener la concentración Cons:I do not k... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfpa123 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really takes out smells on your car and change for something else that is better and generic. The design is cool, the blue light adds some charm to your car and chicks dig it. Cons:Sometimes it unpluggs itself from the car when you hit a bump or something and you can h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDNAdevil on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The products come in a very well pack package. everything looks good. very simple to use it. just open and plug in into the cigrrette power socket in the car. the led light is not strong which is a good thing as during night driving no bright light will distract you. Co... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySnakePlissken on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Discrete ionizer Low price Really works, but no miracles Nice design Has a nice blue light Cons:Poor quality OtherThoughts:Use to eliminate odors, it really works, but takes time. No miracles. Previously I had one a lot more expensive and work exactly like this. Special... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglomayol on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very useful and practical gadget for my car. The interior air has changed a lot. Now it is fresh and the flavour is clean. The light is soft and doesn't disturb to drive. Near perfection, and the price is spectacular. A one similar here in Spain costs about 15... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaviF on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The blue led looks pretty cool on the car, although it may distract you at night depending on the position of the power plug. -The black and silver finish looks very nice. Cons:-Generates a bit a noise, which can be disturbing even with music on. -As mentioned,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections