DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Repair Air Pump + Wrench + Tire Spoon + Screwdriver + More Tools Set - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazap on 05/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent for urgencies when you are in a middle of a road, the tool is very practical and easy to use (it has helped me many times when a workshop is not available) all the kit is very useful for anyone riding a bike Cons:maybe the screew of the tool it is a n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapazdun on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good set. There is everything you need in one small bag. This is just great! Now, I myself can make out the wheel, seal camera, assemble, pump up the camera and go on! All in a small bag that is easy to zpkrepit on the bicycle frame, and always carry with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterecto on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent kit for repair. Aceptablemte materials are good for the price offered. In my country this product has doubled. Fairly complete, the bag is of good quality and comfortable to hold. Appear resistant tools like patches (not yet had to use fortunately). The inflat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygersonvan on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to use. - Very useful in the anywhere. - I didn't have to use the bumper or rubber yet, but the screwdriver helped me a lot. - A lot of helpful stuff to get you out of the wreck - Screwdriver very complete. Cons:- The pumper didn't show me to be very powerful, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetelczyc on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has all the necessary tools required by any cycler to perform minor repairs on the go. Multi-tool has a great variety of allen key and screw driver options. Pump comes with a useful adapter to fit any valve type. pump isnt great quality but gets the job done so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmariano77 on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The bag looks nice. The tools look a little bit cheap, but if you are not going to use them in an intensive way, then they are okay. The tire spoons are made of resistent looking plastic. I haven't tried them yet. Cons:The pump sucks, the air goes out from the h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROBurn on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product. I recommend to all. Seems to be very sturdy. The bag is ideal for transportation. Design nice. Ótimo produto. Recomendo a todos. Parece ser bem resistente. A bolsa é ideal para o transporte. Design agradavel. Cons:Nothing. Nada. OtherThoughts:Gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very nice kit that has practically everything you might need to fix your bike in case of emergency. They are, in fact, of surprisingly good quality. Even the pump, plastic though it may be, is surprisingly good and gets the tires inflated in a snap.... Read more

4 0
  • posted byBeth123 on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Good price * Large variety of tools * Lightweight * Includes bag for the frame * Good for emergency repairs in your bike and travel. Cons:* Pump is not the best but the serves for emergencies. OtherThoughts:*If you are thinking of buying to make repairs on his bike on... Read more

Bicycle tools bag frame
    1 0
  • posted byValtao on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good product. Destined to what if promises. By the price, believe that the set earned. Cons:Actually the pump is not the best, but it's better than being on hand in places without resources. OtherThoughts:Worth the investment and overall quality is good. Unfortunately... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections