DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Repair Air Pump + Wrench + Tire Spoon + Screwdriver + More Tools Set - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazap on 05/04/2014

Excelent for urgencies when you are in a middle of a road, the tool is very practical and easy to use (it has helped me many times when a workshop is not available) all the kit is very useful for anyone riding a bike maybe the screew of the tool it is a not so good quality but is enough for this price you can carry something else with you in the bag ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargentinozz on 01/21/2014

Es un kit muy completo y fácil utilidad. Trae inflador de mano muy práctico, herramientas para reparación, parches y adhesivo y 2 "cucharas" para sacar las cubiertas. El estuche se adapta a cualquier cuadro. El material de las 2 cucharas es de baja calidad y no parecen ser robustos. Son fáciles de romper cuando se hace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiamante33 on 09/11/2013

It all comes together. The pouch is high quality and it allows for easy transportation. It is sahoo brand, other than that just as depicted Each tool by itself is relatively cheap, and will break if used on a heavy duty application. They are designed for emergency use. The pump is plain bad. It will save your ass if you are in an emergency, but it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapazdun on 08/20/2013

A good set. There is everything you need in one small bag. This is just great! Now, I myself can make out the wheel, seal camera, assemble, pump up the camera and go on! All in a small bag that is easy to zpkrepit on the bicycle frame, and always carry with them. Very low price and excellent quality! I'm happy no This kit should be for everyone cyclist ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterecto on 04/05/2013

Excellent kit for repair. Aceptablemte materials are good for the price offered. In my country this product has doubled. Fairly complete, the bag is of good quality and comfortable to hold. Appear resistant tools like patches (not yet had to use fortunately). The inflator is not much, but it serves to leave any trouble I'm very happy with the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygersonvan on 04/04/2013

- Easy to use. - Very useful in the anywhere. - I didn't have to use the bumper or rubber yet, but the screwdriver helped me a lot. - A lot of helpful stuff to get you out of the wreck - Screwdriver very complete. - The pumper didn't show me to be very powerful, but is useful. - The zip to open got out once, I put it back again, it's ok now. I strongly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetelczyc on 03/26/2013

Has all the necessary tools required by any cycler to perform minor repairs on the go. Multi-tool has a great variety of allen key and screw driver options. Pump comes with a useful adapter to fit any valve type. pump isnt great quality but gets the job done so you can limp to a air station to get a proper pressure etc. i would leave the repair kit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmariano77 on 03/14/2013

The bag looks nice. The tools look a little bit cheap, but if you are not going to use them in an intensive way, then they are okay. The tire spoons are made of resistent looking plastic. I haven't tried them yet. The pump sucks, the air goes out from the handgrip insted of the valve. I don't recommend it to anyone that it's looking for an air pump.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROBurn on 02/27/2013

Great product. I recommend to all. Seems to be very sturdy. The bag is ideal for transportation. Design nice. Ótimo produto. Recomendo a todos. Parece ser bem resistente. A bolsa é ideal para o transporte. Design agradavel. Nothing. Nada. Great product. I recommend to all. Seems to be very sturdy. The bag is ideal for transportation. Design ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 02/27/2013

This is a very nice kit that has practically everything you might need to fix your bike in case of emergency. They are, in fact, of surprisingly good quality. Even the pump, plastic though it may be, is surprisingly good and gets the tires inflated in a snap. The multi-tool has everything you might need and is not made of cheap metal. I've had to use ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections