Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A definitive must-have!

posted by Anyjen on 02/27/2013
    4 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This is a very nice kit that has practically everything you might need to fix your bike in case of emergency. They are, in fact, of surprisingly good quality. Even the pump, plastic though it may be, is surprisingly good and gets the tires inflated in a snap. The multi-tool has everything you might need and is not made of cheap metal. I've had to use most of the tools several times and they've yet to be twisted, deformed or chipped. Even the carrying bag is good quality, and is nice-looking enough to use daily!

Cons:

The multi-tool is a bit awkward to use, but that's to be expected of any multi-tool, really. It would be better if it could be easily disassembled to be able to use the tools on their own, but to do so you would need a screwdriver.

OtherThoughts:

When I bought this I was expecting something of rather low quality and I had only intended it to be a fail-safe in case of emergency when I couldn't get at my "real" tools... and what I got was a very comprehensive and high-quality maintenance kit that I would recommend to everyone with a bike.

Bottomline:

I can't stress enough how good this kit is for the money you pay. You have almost everything you might need for your bike at a very reasonable price and without skimping out on quality.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections