DX » Community » Reviews » H4 4500K 1060LM White Light Halogen Car Headlamps (DC 12V / Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTACC1406 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap product, one of the cheapest I found. Its quality is not as good, but meets the need. Leave your headlight a little whiter than usual and as I am in Brazil, I will not be approached by the police in the city or during travel. Has brightness similar to th... Read more

2 1
  • posted bypwongkk on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Received in tip top condition where the boxes holding the blubs still look very new. No bending due to compression. Easy installation and a thin piece of styrofoam sheet covers the glass of the blub. Cheap pricing. Cons:Expected it to be white to match the T10 white LED... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBryanOng321 on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Received in good condition. the light appears white with very slight yellow tint not sure if will turn yellow after long usage. Cons:high beam does not seem to be brighter than the normal beam. only shines at a higher angle. OtherThoughts:the bulb is well protected with f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrank49 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So far, price is excellent, appears to be of good quality, but only time will tell, never used these lamps before and it takes time before we see any defects. We shall see. I will update the review later. Cons:So far, none, will have to have them installed for a while to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections