DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Cycling PC Lens UV400 Eye Protection Glasses Goggle - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetrSipek on 03/18/2013

Cheap Not bad quality a lot of lenses for all weather and lightning The fixing mechanism will be probably destroyed in few months of heavy use Came to me in good package, the amount of many lenses is really good. I get used to take yellow glasses for cykling, because on the way home is usually dark, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquickpartsbr on 02/26/2013

Good cost-benefit relation. It is a good product and what you see on description is what you get. The case has a good material to protect the lens. The bag is good to protect the frame and the lens. There are some colours of lens that you can use. The frame has not a good quality It is not too resistant.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddgalli on 11/27/2012

Good cost-benefit relation. What you see on description is what you get. I used to use three colour of glasses of the set with excellent results. May be has a cheap aspect, but the quality of the glasses is ok. May be the frame would be made on a better quality material. I affraid the frame will not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections