DX » Community » Reviews » JJ Swimming Goggles (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiGuido on 10/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works fine and the glasses really stay clear. It does however leak sometimes. Especially when I do the breastcrawl its leaking on the left side with me since i shake my head to get air. Cons:Its not really that comfortable and I got a different model than advertised... Read more

0 0
  • posted byveryperson on 06/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I first tried on the goggles and found the strap comfortable and the lens very clear. Also, they are good looking in my opinion. Cons:I received a pair totally different from the pictures: see customer pictures from cbridi. The first time I entered the water and swam accr... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycbridi on 02/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good material, anti-fog works well. Silicone gasket and strap thats really confortable. Nice design, good looking. I used to swimming everyday. Cons:Storage box is very thin, it arrived broken. I don't use it anymore. My unit is little different of this o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandresugalde on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They keep my eyes away from thw water of the pool, that´s a very good pro. The material is very good, It will stay with me for a long time. It comes with two pieces of the part that always has fail in my old googles I used to swim in the mornings, so The color of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsi86 on 06/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These glasses are made pretty well, I did not expect such quality for this price. Convenient storage case, anti-fog works well. Stated protection from UV. Cons:I think part of silicone might be a little softer. They have replaceable bridges for variant noses. But is VER... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfaridb on 02/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice design very good material and i was pretty impressed with the quality amazing under water, not a single drop inside. comes with a nice box that opens little differently price is relatively cheap Cons:the antifog layer worn out after first usage. not good!... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylifeisgood72 on 07/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was surprised at the quality of the construction. Most goggles in this price range where I live are not nearly as nice. They feel very solid, are easy to adjust, and kept all the water out. I did not have any leaks at all once I got them on. They did not fog up in the l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueberryboi on 06/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Anti Fog - Thats really great when you swim becuse it dont get all foggy. + 100% Silicone gasket and strap thats really confertable and good looking. + UV protection thats protects your eyes against sunlight when you swim. Thats really good! + Box is really good, plasti... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections