DX » Community » Reviews » Doss Asimom DS-1168 Bluetooth Speaker Voice Prompt BT V2.1+EDR Handsfree-Red for Ipad/Iphone/Samsung
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byloboxxxx on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Increíble calidad de construcción .. construcción del cuerpo es fuerte .. Segunda batería muy práctico .. visto tres películas de espaldas sin problemas! Excelente calidad de sonido. casi como un subwoofer de su pequeño! Kind muy clara... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythenewmt on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazing build quality.. body construction is strong.. VERY handy second battery.. watched three movies back to back no problems!! Excellent sound quality. almost like its a little subwoofer! very clear Kind of neat to get yelled at in chinese when it turns on,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaistoj on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great companion with mobile phone. I use it daily. First I paired it with bluetooth headset. Then connect my mobile with a cord to the Asimon. My mobile has FM Radio and thise cord is enough for an antenna. Listening radio via Asimon and when call arrives, it goes direc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywajalot on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good material quality Nice design Smaller as expected, so good point for me, no so much small. Base of a non-slip material, so it stand quite fix over any surface. Audio: better than expected as it's a cheap price. Enough for a small office or having a dinner in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjazz4007 on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The construction quality of the product appears to be top-notch... the sound quality is very nice as well. The unit is very easy to connect by Bluetooth from your cell phone or computer... It connected very quickly from my Samsung Galaxy S3 as well as from my HP laptop. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybushmeister on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent sound fidelity and loudness for a speaker of this size. Very good quality finish and durable over the six months I have used the Doss 1168. Runs all day on a single charge, even with volume high. Cons:The startup can be annoying with a loud voice announcing th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypranalnikumbh on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use. Good quality. Very sturdy. Sound quality is brilliant. Very handy and can be taken about almost anywhere Cons:Instruction booklet is not available in English. Everything is in Chinese. The product vendor does not have a website to refer to. OtherThoughts:Inte... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMarceloLizamaM on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Size, dual battery system, mic integrated, very nice finishing Cons:a little distortion at max volume but is normal in this range of speakers. instructions only in chinese or korean but the pairing is very intuitive if you're used to bluetooth devices (just pres... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections