DX » Community » Reviews » Death Note Yagami Light Ryuk Near Kira Misa L Figures Set (6-Piece)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexcasagrande on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice finish, Good size. Perfect painting and realistic expressions. Just like the caracters on screen. Nice finish, Good size. Perfect painting and realistic expressions. Just like the caracters on screen. Nice finish, Good size. Perfect painting and realistic expressio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVell2012 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Steep figures. Love this cartoon, so fun that it is possible to buy the figures data characters. Everything's just fine. Large enough. Qualitatively made. For its money. In our stores sell much more expensive. The price of your suit. Cons:Two figures: Ryuk and Rem. in c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngelicaF on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really well designed and the material looks good! Great figures, nice price, I recommend! Cons:One of the items were repeated (Misa) and instead I didn´t receive Near. The only one that I think it´s not as good as I thought is L, unfortunatelly... Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhgbnunes on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Most of the figures look really really awesome. The price was definitely what made me buy this here, where I live I can only buy one figure for this price. Both Shinigamis looked great and really loved the poses all have. Cons:The quality isn't the best and the... Read more

All figures L and Near Light, Misa and Shinigamis
    6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections