DX » Community » Reviews » Death Note Yagami Light Ryuk Near Kira Misa L Figures Set (6-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
Good quality Amazing Otimo not bad Excelentes figuras!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarco1992 on 09/28/2017

Impression:Good quality,Amazing,Excelentes figuras!;

Pros: Good price, good quality and the order does not take long. Contras: Riuk's support was difficult to put. Near's face could be better. All I can say its maybe the best buy on my internet haha. In my city, only Misa costs 17$ and here all 20 lol...

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylucassouzaes on 08/28/2015

Impression:Excelentes figuras!;

Prós: muito bem feito. ficou ótimo na minha coleção Contras: o preço está um pouco caro, comparado a outros sites Outros Pensamentos: nada

um pouco caro

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjampudia on 04/25/2015

buen producto las figuras de buen tamaño y buenos detalles llegaron en perfecto estado

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalexandrerp on 04/24/2015

Impression:Otimo;

recomendo a todos ótimo produto extremamente perfeito chegou bem embalado recomendo a todos podem confiar

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhasancakir on 01/26/2015

Impression:not bad;

First of all I must say it is a complete set. You buy 6 pieces of figures for 25 bucks. It is not cheap for a not genuine figures but they are quite nice. Ok, I agree product quality is not top notch and there is some bad paint marks here and there but come on, you buy 6 figures for this price.... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySerchVelez on 08/29/2014

Muy buen detalle de las figuras, excelente material y composicion, me gustaria que los empaquetaran de mejor forma porque con mala manipulacion de la paqueteria se podrian dañar.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalexcasagrande on 06/17/2014

Nice finish, Good size. Perfect painting and realistic expressions. Just like the caracters on screen. Nice finish, Good size. Perfect painting and realistic expressions. Just like the caracters on screen. Nice finish, Good size. Perfect painting and realistic expressions. Just like the caracters... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVell2012 on 01/07/2014

Steep figures. Love this cartoon, so fun that it is possible to buy the figures data characters. Everything's just fine. Large enough. Qualitatively made. For its money. In our stores sell much more expensive. The price of your suit. Two figures: Ryuk and Rem. in connection with the carriage or a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAngelicaF on 10/31/2013

Really well designed and the material looks good! Great figures, nice price, I recommend! One of the items were repeated (Misa) and instead I didn´t receive Near. The only one that I think it´s not as good as I thought is L, unfortunatelly... The base that came with REM didn´t fit... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhgbnunes on 11/28/2012

Most of the figures look really really awesome. The price was definitely what made me buy this here, where I live I can only buy one figure for this price. Both Shinigamis looked great and really loved the poses all have. The quality isn't the best and the bases are really bad, the one that came... Read more

All figures L and Near Light, Misa and Shinigamis

8 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere