DX » Community » Reviews » Armed Forces Green Laser Sight Module with Gun Mount (20mW 532nm CR123A Included)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeeppat on 01/25/2014

Excellent price! Most lasers can cost as much as $250! Comes with battery and works right out of the box! Can be scene in broad day/sunlight unlike my 5mw laser I purchased from an American company. This laser certainly has 20mw for you can visually see the difference in power when the 2 beams are compared. Made of aircraft grade aluminum. Shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrouge1 on 10/30/2013

I bought 2 of these and I have not been disappointed. I am the envy of childish men everywhere! This thing will go for what seems like miles. DO NOT POINT IT AT AIR CRAFT OR INTO PEOPLES EYES! You will be caught and arrested. Simple as that. I have them both attached to two paintball markers and laugh every time I use them as the paintball will never ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byErNaug on 07/14/2010

Unexpectedly powerful device. The sticker on box says it is "<5 mW" - that's not true. It is really around 20. Nice build quality, accurate finish. Works with one CR123 battery Low price. Rear-end O-ring tired apart with the first two twists of tail cap. But that can be replaced easily. CR123 batteries might be rather expensive. However ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections