Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydirtywater on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been able to plug and play this reader on multiple systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 without any issues whatsoever. The fact that it reads XD cards is a plus as many of the readers sold here do not support that format. Cons:The c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaoravital on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:kinda good build to it (could be better) useful can be used as a disconkey. nothing much to say about it the description is pretty accurate . you can put all kinds of memory cards in it. just plug it in ur USB and it opens the content of the card. Cons:has kind of a che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuufuu on 01/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Accepts different cards types. You can use it as a pendrive or to download photos to a computer. Cons:Can´t hold more than one card at the same time. The back is fragile. I was aware of it so everytime I removed it to insert another card. It worked until someo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoshL on 12/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Functions well, reasonable transfer speed, reads MS Pro Duo-type memory. Cons:Pro Duo memory card fits flush into reader and is very difficult to remove. No obvious keying/labling to assist in making sure you get the card right-side-up. It fits in both directions and yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySATMASTER119 on 09/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cannot be beat for price to performance. Functions cleanly and properly out of the package. No problems or concerns. Great transfer speed, and solid USB connections to my various PCs and laptop computers. Cons:The device is wide, so be sure you have space... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuvk1 on 05/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact and easy to use. Can be turned into a "disk on key". Much more convenient than "all in one" universal readers that require cables etc. Not many devices support XD cards - this one does - supporting only the two common formats - XD and SD. Dev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhartleo on 01/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very usefull for computer which doesn't have any memory ports; - easy to carry (very light); - cool look; Cons:- the cover which protects the memory card is fragile (I broke it in one week); - attached to the computer usb, it looks huge (in my computer, I cannot attac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLandor on 10/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Thank you for other reviews and discussion about this! I bought this for my SDHC cards. And this simply works as I expected. I have not done any data transfer speed tests but seems to work well. Cons:The buid quality of end caps could be better. But not any major issue.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanipibr on 08/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Use this product for quite some time now, I think it perfect, I put an 8gb SD card with SD adapter works perfect for the PC, the xbox 360 too, the PS3 also. road movies in Divx dvd player using it is' simply perfect. Cons:nothing, nothing, nothing, simply the product was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynowandagain on 03/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Portable. You can take it everywhere. I normally carry mine around with a separate USB drive. - It takes many different cards. So far I've used SD, MS and XD cards in the drive. Cons:- The drive is a bit big/wide, however the upside to this is that it takes... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections