DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Direction Stand Holder w/ Suction Cup for Iphone / MP3 / MP4 / GPS / HTC / Ipod -Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAuroJr2 on 01/08/2014

Hi there DX friends! This holder is very nice, with a nice suction cup. Build material is raw plastic with some rubber to not harm your device, it fits pretty well any smartphone or ipod. Plastic looks like fragile and sometimes it could shake, but is nothing that make you dont buy it. It could be cheaper, since is built from simple flat fragile plastic.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBobtree on 04/10/2013

Cheap! Similar products here in NZ are $30. This one is quick to put your phone in and out of and has very few moving parts to break. It sticks to the windscreen very well (if you are having trouble use dish washing liquid instead of water, when it drys it creates a seal). The angle is limited and it took some mucking around to get the angle I wanted.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmrqs on 03/02/2013

The surface that sticks to the windshield is fairly big and has a tight grip, the material is strong and will not shake easily like other products I have bought that shifts the iPhone's position around. I received this product today and was extremely disappointed in seeing that one of the most important components that connect the holder to other devices ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byananxd on 02/07/2013

strong clip, good quality. working fine. very nice to have compression, so you can use any device. cell phone, ipod, mp3 player etc. handle a little small, it could be a bit longer. but is a not problem, still useful. There is not also any bad im use mobile phone in a car. working good. You can buy with confidence. Not a problem. take a look at the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHikaru19 on 08/29/2012

Great quality Excellent suction, it doesn't fall, even in polarized car glasses The "arm" is long enough to hold a camera, a GPS, a cell phone, an etc. :-) It can hold a camera to take pictures or movies of my trip It's great for an MP4 or a tablet (5" max.) Price could be lower The clip doesn't "clip" too strong, but strong ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections