DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 8GB (Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsrick on 03/20/2014

I bought the card to expand the capacity of my father's smartphone. I checked it with h2testw. The test was conclusive: the full claimed capacity was there, the read and write speeds were as good as the ones that I got from a genuine Sandisc SD card. The price is good considering the quality of the card:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedgarre on 10/11/2013

8GB are really a lot for such a small object to save data or pix or videos, it does not matter, just insert it in the slot and there you go. for this price, nothing to claim about! It works really good in my camera, but I also tried it in my mobile, where it worked as well. None I'm knowing about. Its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemesilverio on 09/27/2013

Genuine Kingston Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 8GB (Class 4) it's very good and usefull. Great Brand. Works fine with my smartphone or my 3DS flashcard. I Think is genuine. Is a little bit pricey compared to the others. No adapter included. If you want a small device to store data this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjfalcudia on 09/27/2013

If you need a good micro sd, good quality and reliable brand, this is your product. Good price and great service, ready to be used once received for your mobile phone or any other device. Protected with bubble wrap, the envelope also contains an SD adapter that fits perfectly to the computer. As usual,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychuloabc on 02/19/2013

it works great, good quality really cheap i got it two moths ago and its still working.. its a bit slow but for this price its well i live in argentina and if i want one of this memory i would have to pay up to 30 dollars.. the next time i will pay a bit more for a speeder memory.. the shipping duration ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuiggiMat on 01/05/2013

Works real good, i try it in my phone, digital camera, and mp4 player, and i didn't had any troubles, runs smoothly on all devices I have, plus is very cheap! None i can find. Its a SD card does it's job. Maybe a little slower than a regular SD Card, but for the price you can't complain. It's an extremely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytorviguedes on 12/04/2012

Cards appear with original logo sticker on the box with SD adapter for perfect fit, bought ten, an adapter shaft broken, only that, Cards appear with original logo sticker on the box with SD adapter for perfect fit, bought ten, an adapter shaft broken, only that, Cards appear with original logo sticker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycronemrv on 11/21/2012

I'm not spending much time here. The product does its function, and in the (about) 5 months I have it, I still have no complains about it. I can't think of any. It comes with an SD adapter, which I didn't even use it until now... Not because I don't think it'll work or I'm affraid to try it, I just don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEstTreme on 11/20/2012

The price! Under 6 € for 8 GB is really cheap. I needed new Micro SD for my smartphone and this was the one I chose. As it is class 4 (my original 4 GB card was class 2) reboot takes also less time. It comes with adapter so I can also use it in my laptop. Packing is nice. Comes in small plastic box. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1s9m8w4 on 10/01/2012

It was convenient and works great with my Sandisk clipper as a expanded memory sup lament for my little 4 GB player i use all day every day or until my battery dies :) The Only con that i have encountered was the SD addapter When you plug in the Mini into the addapter it seems a little to lose and some ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections