DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Anti-Slip Shoulder Strap for Nikon DSLR Camera - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byitamarlsk on 03/14/2014

just got it today and installed this on my brand new d5300. the strap fits nicely on both the camera and my neck (yet not as snugly as the original one). feels softer on the neck than the original neck strap. includes additional metal rings on the strap to connect kens cap string etc' color is not as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiBurana on 11/18/2012

It's pretty much like an original Nikon strap. You can attach it in the same way. It's a bit elastic and much softer than the original strap that came with a Nikon D7000. Although that could mean it's less durable, but I bounced my D7000 with a 18-200 mm lens (1345 grams combined) holding the strap, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBlewis on 08/29/2012

Nice texture, easy, nothing to regret. Nice lengh too. The quality seems pretty ok, nothing excepcional though. Bought for me and my husband because we are used to enroll the strap around the pulse. So, as it is soft and the normal strap is not, we both loved it! No cons, better than I expected. Totaly ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGlowDog on 08/16/2012

- Just as long as the original shoulder strap - MUCH more comfortable being soft - the anti-slip is usefull to keep the strap on your shoulder exactly where you want it - the whole strap is somewhat elastic and makes it even more comfortable - its stronger then I expected. Both the strap itself and the ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections