DX » Community » Reviews » 1080p HDMI V1.4 Male to Micro HDMI Male Adapter Cable - Black (180cm)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraivisj on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Buyed for my Motorola Xoom tablet - working like a charm on TV, games, movies - all working, working out of box, Motorla Xoom is showing nice 720p image on TV, also with sound Cons:no cons at this moment OtherThoughts:Cheap but not bad quality, also cable can be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNebeuscha on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product that works great. I have tried it on multiple TV sets and devices and it works without any problem. Cons:For now it is working great. I hope it will stay like this. OtherThoughts:Buy this cable and you will not regret. Must have cable. It is cheap and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDexterP on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought that to be able to connect my phone to a TV. That worked ! ° - The cable works. ° - It "looks" like its gold plated. ° - Price is cheap ! Cons:I have to say this has been one of those things I bought, that will not serve me. ° - Ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanda82 on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have ordered this cable for my camera Sony RX-100. The cable is quite well build even if it is really cheap. It seems that it can last some time. I have connected my camera to TV without any problem. Connection is stable and there are no blackouts. Cons:I ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhasancakir on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Gives the best price/performance - Very long, longer than me :) - Both sides have little caps on in to protect the cables. Very well thought. - Works exactly as it should be. - Extremely cheap. Probably the cheapest in the world. Cons:- Maybe build quality c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaqinn on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent cable, use it with my motorola razr xt912 and with motorola xoom mz602 and works perfect. Dont need to know anything, just plug it to the device and connect to the tv. It came well packaged and protected in a plastic sealed. It also has protection for plugs. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemris1 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is perfect to connect my Toshiba AT300-100 tablet to a LG TV. 180 cm is a perfect longitude and the image quality is very good. It is very cheap and works perfectly. The wire is very flexible, you can travel with this item everywhere. Cons:None. It is perfect. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byras311 on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well built cable that doesn't seem like it will fall apart after repeated use. I have had this for a month and used it a handful of times to hook my Asus TF300 tablet up to the TV. It works as described and like i said, will no fall apart after repeatedly removing and r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatyaVB on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product, very well finished and of good quality, the plugs are very good, fit perfectly on both sides. It came well packaged and protected in a plastic sealed. It also has protection for plugs. Surely will buy more when I need this cable. The finish provides easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTJHookr on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable has good build quality. It worked flawlessly with multiple devices. I tested on 2 different TV-s and an 1080p monitor. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:I used it with my sony ericsson xperia arc s mobile phone to connect with my TV. After I plugged in t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections