DX » Community » Reviews » 1080p HDMI V1.4 Male to Micro HDMI Male Adapter Cable - Black (180cm)
Customer’s impression:
Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySupra1960 on 11/29/2014

Get that cable for a tablet, great connector quality, still working after several PLUG UNPLUG. Pros : Low Price, Great Quality Cons : None so far Read more

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bytagazouik on 04/07/2014

Perfectly funcional. No problem after six months utilisation. I Use it with LG tv screen full hd, and nikon D3100 Reflex. Sound and image are both well displayed. It always works fine. Pay attention to the length ! I tough 180cm would be great but it's not as long as you can imagine. Also the cable is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraivisj on 02/18/2014

Buyed for my Motorola Xoom tablet - working like a charm on TV, games, movies - all working, working out of box, Motorla Xoom is showing nice 720p image on TV, also with sound no cons at this moment Cheap but not bad quality, also cable can be a bit longer, shiping to europe is about 1month, cable is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkcracker on 11/22/2013

Excellent cable, use it with my motorola razr xt912 and with motorola xoom mz602 and works perfect. Dont need to know anything, just plug it to the device and connect to the tv. It came well packaged and protected in a plastic sealed. It also has protection for plugs. no one Gives the best price/performance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodneyReynolds on 09/24/2013

Cheap, works and is easy to use. This item would cost much much more if you were to purchase it from a local large department electronics store, like at Future Shop or Best Buy. It works the same as the other so-called higher priced brand name ones and is a no brainer to setup and use. No complaints ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNebeuscha on 05/30/2013

Very good product that works great. I have tried it on multiple TV sets and devices and it works without any problem. For now it is working great. I hope it will stay like this. Buy this cable and you will not regret. Must have cable. It is cheap and work great. Excellent value for money. More than decent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDexterP on 05/09/2013

I bought that to be able to connect my phone to a TV. That worked ! ° - The cable works. ° - It "looks" like its gold plated. ° - Price is cheap ! I have to say this has been one of those things I bought, that will not serve me. ° - Cable is too stiff. ° - Although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStanda82 on 05/06/2013

I have ordered this cable for my camera Sony RX-100. The cable is quite well build even if it is really cheap. It seems that it can last some time. I have connected my camera to TV without any problem. Connection is stable and there are no blackouts. I can recommend it. It so so cheap that you can have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhasancakir on 04/02/2013

- Gives the best price/performance - Very long, longer than me :) - Both sides have little caps on in to protect the cables. Very well thought. - Works exactly as it should be. - Extremely cheap. Probably the cheapest in the world. - Maybe build quality could be a little bit better but it is already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaqinn on 03/23/2013

Excellent cable, use it with my motorola razr xt912 and with motorola xoom mz602 and works perfect. Dont need to know anything, just plug it to the device and connect to the tv. It came well packaged and protected in a plastic sealed. It also has protection for plugs. i think it could be cheaper. Left ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections